magic32
    magic32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone know Noxwin?

Hi. I'd like to sign up at Noxwin but before i'd like to be sure it's a reliable bookmaker (no problems with payouts, not a scam...). Does anyone know Noxwin and have experienced them? Thanks in advance.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Noxwin is part of the entraction group which has had some reported problems (eg. circlebet)

Maybe o.k. but I would not care to keep a large balance with them.

strixee
    I think, therefore I win
    strixee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I opened an account there, deposited 200 EUR and lost, so I can't tell you anything useful. Nevertheless I share althelegend's opinion that you should only play for little money there.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i deposited and got limited soon. but i took it for recreational bets afterwards and finished rollover and got paid.

magic32
    magic32's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok, well, i'll follow your advises so, i won't wage too much at the beginning, and i'll ask for a first withdrawal very shortly... Thanks for your help !

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think you will be okay!

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a so famous book,i heard it s popular at Balkans countries.
    I never could deposit a large amount overthere.

advantage
    advantage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

anyone got in trouble with first deposit bonus turn-over?

yocto
    yocto's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes,
    i'm having a bad experience with them right now. I reached the turnover required then saw money dont go back to standard account but still in bonus account. After few emails and talk in live chat with them (even the operator didn't know why because i respected exactly terms and conditions of bonus) i received just now an email telling me that the wagering requirement for a single bet is 33EUR but when i signed up (i still have copy of page with conditions) they wrote:

5. If the bet is worth more than 100 EUR (or currency equivalent), only 100 EUR (or currency equivalent) will be counted towards the wagering requirement.

They changed recently conditions and they want to use the new one with me...
    any solution? What can i do?