BIRDIE MACHINE
    BIRDIE MACHINE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harrah's **** rewards CC

Does anybody have one and is it worth having one for comps on rooms or meals??

Thanks

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Yes, always worth it to sign up for those cards. Harrah's is not a generous with points like Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun, but they will offer free rooms during down time (during the week) for free for basically just playing a little.

I was referring to the player's card, but I'd think the CC would be a good deal as well.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I studied their program and getting their BofA TR CC is worth it. You get a point for every dollar spent and paid off. They just revamped their entire program. You can use your regular player card at thousands of retail stores both brick and mortar and online and earn points. The list of retailers was long as he'll but I saw Best Buy, Amazon etc....it said you can get double points on all purchases if using player card and TR CC. Easy way to build up points without even gambling.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Going to look into this. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I studied their program and getting their BofA TR CC is worth it. You get a point for every dollar spent and paid off. They just revamped their entire program. You can use your regular player card at thousands of retail stores both brick and mortar and online and earn points. The list of retailers was long as he'll but I saw Best Buy, Amazon etc....it said you can get double points on all purchases if using player card and TR CC. Easy way to build up points without even gambling.