Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Titanbet abusing "bad line" rule to cheat players (Video)

TitanBet abuses bad line rule to cheat players

Last edited by SBR Lou; 11-30-11 at 03:30 PM. Reason: added NW link
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ademta

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

This is obviously terrible. What a filthy angle the book is taking here.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

When will we get the video "BetOnline abusing chip dumping allegations to cheat players" ???

ademta
    ademta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I already wrote that they swindlers, and your proof confirms it. But they it is so impudent thus itself conduct that are assured of the impunity

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

bwin do this a lot too. They tend to put up early odds/lines on NBA (their choice) and will often void bets that prove to be off by more than a point or so.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    bwin do this a lot too. They tend to put up early odds/lines on NBA (their choice) and will often void bets that prove to be off by more than a point or so.
    Document it.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Document it.
    I stopped betting into those early lines after the third or fourth time I had one voided.

The drill was always the same, they would post lines/odds at around 2am CET (before US facing books), I would place a bet and wake up in the morning to see the bet had been cancelled, I would email them and they would respond citing "input error".

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Justin I'm sorry but if you do any sort of investigating you will see that Titan bet is out of the "old" eastern Bloc
    If you send any money "sight unseen" across the internet to anyone in any of those countries
    you deserve what you get
    and yes the same can be said about any of the 4th world rat holes in Central America or the Caribbean but people out of both the UK and the US actually invest in legitimate business south of the Rio Grande
    knowone with a clue ever touches anything east of Berlin unless they go into knowing the risk
    does it make it right what Titan bet did
    NO
    but don't expect any response other than "Hello this is Peggy"(think of the commercial)

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titan bet is a shitty book. There's absolutely no reason to play at titan. 98% of the time, you can find the same bets with better odds elsewhere. If you place those 2% when titan has the best odds, you're facing the risk of voided bets.

McFly86
    McFly86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Good video justin, thanks.

By the way, your face looks a little full. Do you eat/drink a lot of sugar?

ademta
    ademta's Avatar Become A Pro!

zebras99, I respect your opinion, but unfortunately you not absolutely correctly understand ситуацию.Titanbet accepts at one price with other bookmakers. All essence in that that others don't do return on bets, and Titanbet does. A question on what basis? And yet many bookmakers give the championships of the small countries, and Titanbet gives. Here to you why some play the answer there.

Pot luck
    Pot luck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Titan keeps doing this to me. Twice now in the last two months. Wonder if they will ever cancel a bet when the line moves against me. fuckers.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titanbet still doing this.I wont complain this time since I have big balance there.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

when i used titan it didnt do it. i guess tides have changed.
    bwin does it occasionally, but i didnt find it systematic.
    bet clic did it systematically to me (bet football there, a few cents better line than pinny, if price goes against them they void it on match day - just forget bet clic and place it on reliable book - i.e. pinny/asians/exchanges.

coolmarker
    coolmarker's Avatar Become A Pro!

pinnacle did a similar thing to me.. but SBR said "good luck in your endeavors"
    handicap in tennis changed from -4 to -5 and -4 bacame "obviously bad line"

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coolmarker View Post
    pinnacle did a similar thing to me.. but SBR said "good luck in your endeavors"
    handicap in tennis changed from -4 to -5 and -4 bacame "obviously bad line"

admin and Shari please find out whose ghost this is and who created it. thanks