wesleypotter
    wesleypotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

105vig.com?

Didnt see a review anyone bet here or any insight about them?

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Do a search, my thread on them was moved to the abyss for some unknown reason.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

site seems, weird. you can get a free play from them. but if you want to get on credit you have to send in 300 dollars. the guy claims he will give you the 300 back on your first payout, or as a down payment on the money you will have to pay up after the first week. so i am guessing the guy wants people to send in 300 either as a scam, or as a good will gesture so people just don't scam him.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    Do a search, my thread on them was moved to the abyss for some unknown reason.
    the book is a scam operation and its a ponzi scheme to get in deposits and run.

but even if it wasnt, the reason why ur thread was moved is because u posted ur tout site link in it.. that isnt allowed in regular sbr forums silly

-stash

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I opened an acct there for the fukk of it. Didn't make me deposit. Gave me a $500 line of credit, said we'll settle up after MNF. Ran the account up to about $1K....HIGHLY double I'll be paid. No expecting it, at least.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goggle them and you can see threads from covers.com , sounds like if you use their code you get a $100 freeplay with 5x rollover.

If you lose it they will give you a $500 LOC

Would stay away , bad business plan

rumple

Gonna try to withdraw the free $100 tomorrow, will report back.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Goggle them and you can see threads from covers.com , sounds like if you use their code you get a $100 freeplay with 5x rollover.

If you lose it they will give you a $500 LOC

Would stay away , bad business plan
    It is. It attracts the lowlife stiffs who get to take a free shot at the book which in turn has no money to pay its legitimate players.

rumple

HAHA, this place is a joke their 5x "rollover" actually means you need to run your account to $500 in order to cashout $100. They couldve explained that when this shitty book sent their spam email to me in the first place.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

HAHA, this place is a joke their 5x "rollover" actually means you need to run your account to $500 in order to cashout $100. They couldve explained that when this shitty book sent their spam email to me in the first place.
    What a shady bunch of shit

Even if they're honest and have every intention of paying players, there's no way they possibly can. They're business model is total dog shit. Credit wagering with -105 lines??? Talk about ass backwards. If you planned on being financially viable wouldnt you conversely have 20 cent lines to offset the ton of players who are going to stiff? The only players who would use this type of shop anyway are the bottom of the barrel who are desperate, but atleast they would be aware and willing to pay a premium to play when they cant afford to post up. -105 juice is a death sentence for this type of operation.

Stay far, far away

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I took the $500 credit and ran it to over $1,600 first week. Today is settle up day. Sent them an email, we'll see what happens buy I'm guessing there is a 5% chance they send my $1,100+

Here is the evidence:

Last edited by SBR Lou; 11-08-11 at 04:05 PM. Reason: fixed image

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I have an open complaint against them. A player states he won with his free trial, and Bet105 adding a new minimum payout amount.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL VegasInsider..... I don't like your chances, but hey... It could be an $1100 that you didn't have before so its worth the shot.

ehp6737

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I took the $500 credit and ran it to over $1,600 first week. Today is settle up day. Sent them an email, we'll see what happens buy I'm guessing there is a 5% chance they send my $1,100+
    Very nice run VI. Keep us updated and BOL with the request

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Thanks fellas. No way in hell they pay, but we'll see.

Justin - I will keep you updated on the status.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I have an open complaint against them. A player states he won with his free trial, and Bet105 adding a new minimum payout amount.
    Yeah, I read that they changed their rules for the FP cashout. I understood the FP as a $500 rollover....they're now saying the acct must reach a balance of $500

I lost my freeplay at first and that's when they emailed offer a line of credit.

Sent me a text message too. Wish I saved it

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

lol the freeplay change is a complete joke.. this book was a scam from the get-go.. deposit(s)/loss(es) only

sorry vi.. but doubt u will be paid.. although i hope u do, since ur in the first wave of clients. and their plans will be ruined if u dont

-stash

VegasInsider
    Update your status

they're ruined for sure. either they're out 1K or they're going to have horrible publicity and not get any takers. They would be better off just paying me

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

5 dimes reduced juice or BetVegasVic probably better choices if you want 105 juice IMO. Of course pinnacle if you are not in the U.S.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

edawg,

Joining wasn't about the -105 juice, it was about seeing if this shop pays out. Which, I think we all knew the answer before the experiment. That would be NO.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The only think we can see a relation to at first glance is tout sites...lots of em.

dontwindontpay.com bigkahunasports.com takingdownthehouse.com www.applehandicappers.com livedogsports.com pregameconsensus.com www.newyorksportsinvestors.net www.winondimes.com www.specialprimedesign.com www.hotsportsplays.com www.greenbackpicks.com www.bigkahunasports.com www.thesportspros.com capitolsportsvision.com samswins.com www.kylebales.com thesportspros.com www.oddsinsight.com www.superpronosticos.com www.pregameconsensus.com www.samswins.com ew-sports.com www.sportscappingpros.com applehandicappers.com handicappernation.com

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Sorry Insider thanks for the heads up. Hope you get paid!

nick22
    nick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    edawg,

Joining wasn't about the -105 juice, it was about seeing if this shop pays out. Which, I think we all knew the answer before the experiment. That would be NO.
    Vegasinsider, what was their reason not to send you what you won. They are done.

You won and they owe you. I have their PayPal and the entire operation could be shit down real quick by all of us if they don't pay you.

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Same here and then went on to get my account balance over the required $250 and put in a payout request for the $50 max last night, will see if I get paid my $50, not counting on it of course.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Update:

Corresponded back and forth with my Acct Rep "Jerry" for about 20 minutes via email. He assured me that the shop is for real and asked for my mailing address and said he would process my payment tomorrow. I then asked him if he would overnight the funds or use W U / M G and he said he would look into it tomorrow morning when the offices open again. They're based out of San Jose, Costa Rica (at least that's what I was told)

Won't believe it until the cash is in my hands

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Update:

Really no update to give. After saying he would contact me today, I heard nothing despite by various emails to "Jerry"

Not hopefully.

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

They are either waiting to get money in before they pay out Or It's just a complete scam!

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Yeah, I've been conversing with someone at the company via email for the past half hour or so. Don't have much information for me. Said that some payments went out today but cannot verify if one is mine. Whoever this is on the other end is reading SBR as well. Here is what they emailed me about 10 minutes ago after I demanded to know where my money was:

info@105vig.com
    8:48 PM (8 minutes ago)

to me
    Going on a public forum isn't a good way to communicate with us.

"they're ruined for sure. either they're out 1K or they're going to have horrible publicity and not get any takers."

He shouldn't pay you in my opinion.

rumple

These 105 vig losers sure run a mickey mouse operation. Keep us updated on your payout attempt.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol what a loser book, shouldnt pay you because you went on a public forum to complain. Give me a break. They dont have any money.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you guys really think a book that gives credit to people they don't know would pay ?

Even the US govt is not that stupid.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Do you guys really think a book that gives credit to people they don't know would pay ? Even the US govt is not that stupid.
    I do find it odd they are/were offering 100 free to people and then giving them credit, how are they scamming people? Maybe people are paying them after they lose there credit line? Seems like an odd operation

rumple

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I do find it odd they are/were offering 100 free to people and then giving them credit, how are they scamming people? Maybe people are paying them after they lose there credit line? Seems like an odd operation
    Exactly, I still cant figure out what their objective was with the initial free $100 sent out via email. Its almost impossible to find honest credit players over the internet why did they bother?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

VegasInsider, you have the same chance of getting your $1,600+ dollars as 105.com had of getting the $500 if you lost the credit line they gave to you.

As long as there are people out there that are getting stiffed/slow paid at regular books where they put up real money deposits, complaints filed by people who did NOT send in one red cent of their own money should not be entertained by SBR.

To all of the people that posted that this 105.com is scamming people, how can it be a scam when you have no money at risk?

You'll never get anywhere trying to make money without risking anything. Its a lesson that should be taught to all those piles of trash sitting around and "occupying" major cities.

ehp6737

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

You'll never get anywhere trying to make money without risking anything. Its a lesson that should be taught to all those piles of trash sitting around and "occupying" major cities.

Not really relevant to this thread topic, but your still an idiot all the same.

12 Last