tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

betsafe.com???

Anyoone know anything about www.betsafe.com
    how trustworthy are they?

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Big and well known recreational euro book. You shouldn't have any problems with them, excluding limits.

Angel99
    Angel99's Avatar Become A Pro!

¿¿¿?? This is the worst bookmaker I have know in all my life!! Limits of 0.88€, 1.65€, etc. Great problems to withdraw my money, etc. THE WORST.

Angel99
    Angel99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betsafe=the worst

¿¿¿?? This is the worst bookmaker I have know in all my life!! Limits of 0.88€, 1.65€, etc. Great problems to withdraw my money, etc. THE WORST.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's an OK bookie, just don't try to beat their lines.

Nietzsche
    Nietzsche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I agree with Angel99. Bestsafe is a waste of time. They limit bets to ridiculous amounts without any reason. Most of bets above the limit are rejected.
    I found Moneybookers withdrawals very fast (0-2 hours), but I lost complete interest in them because of the limits. You may deposit money to put a bet and you find out that all they accept is 1 euro.
    Maybe they have bigger limits in some matches (like a Manchester Utd-Liverpool), but in general a complete waste of time.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, it's cute for recreational betting, 10 eur or so.
    they should move lines faster and impose limits slower.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

OMG, i was sure PaddyPower was the worst bookie i will ever have to deal with, but i'm not so sure anymore. Tried to make my 1st bet at Betsafe, Barthel over Wozniacki , they granted me 5.36 EUR, is this some kind of joke For god sake i'll bet with the homeless guy i know, he can take a bigger loss than 3 EUR which would be the max winning Betsafe are giving me on this tennis match.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont know how and why they stay in business...Maybe scandinavians have higher limits?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

Have to agree with all those limiting responses.

One of the very shortest lived books in my history. In and out very quickly and no real chance to make any money there.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

They are safe and will pay you!

BadAzz
    BadAzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Is there anyone who actually can get decent bets in on Betsafe? I think I was limited after two bets back in the day. It just occurred to me that I've never read a comment about someone being able to actually play there.

And I am Finnish, so being Scandinavian is not the key.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by BadAzz View Post
    Is there anyone who actually can get decent bets in on Betsafe? I think I was limited after two bets back in the day. It just occurred to me that I've never read a comment about someone being able to actually play there.

And I am Finnish, so being Scandinavian is not the key.
    Being Scandinavian was a great advantage for you, after all you were actually allowed to make 2 bets before you were limited (i was allowed 0)

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    They are safe and will pay you!
    You mean they will give me back the amount i deposited , 'cause winning or loosing money is a mission impossible with these ridiculous limits. Well i do agree they are not thieves, but they are not a bookmaker either.
    Last edited by Bleeth; 05-09-12 at 11:14 AM.