bNOTwin
    bNOTwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warning: Bwin= criminal!!!

Hello,

I want to say to everyone that hasnt singed up with BWIN yet, don't do it in the future, you will regret it!
    First I was thinking not to write anything about them and just leave it as it is, but I changed my mind just because I don't want other people to get in the same kind of problem and situation as Im in.
    All in the beginning, after I singed up there were no problems at all, they paid out all my winning bets, they didnt cancel any, and I could bet any amount I wanted to, they answered my email in a reosonable period etc etc...no complaints thus far.
    I deposited a little sum of money to my account, lost it on a couple of bets and wasnt very lucky that period. So when my account was back to EUR. 0.00 AGAIN, I deposited EUR 100 for the 2nd or 3rd time. All those losing bets, they were very very quick to take my money, ok, fair is fair. But then in middle November things started to change, and I was winning on BWIN, very nice, I thought, but instead of being happy, BWIN was starting to irritate me. If I won a bet, it took them ages to settle my bet and see the money on my account. There been more than a couple of problems I had with bets that I placed, and suddenly it took them ages to reply. The act like they dont know that they made a mistake, well...they do know!
    After waiting and more waiting they change the outcome of the bet, and I get my money. But that couldnt stop me from winning, I continued to place bets there, and kept winning. But somewhere between November/December they limited me to EUR 50 per bet. Oh well I thought, EUR 50 isnt THAT bad. Not that much later around December 10 they limited me to EUR 10 per bet, this is really started to irritate me! But even that didnt stop me from winning, 2 days ago (January 5th) they limited me to EUR 1 on every bet!!! This is really ridiculous, that day on Januarty 5th, 10 minutes before I could still place EUR 10, but you can guess...I won that bet so they cut my limits AGAIN, I think they will cut my limit to EUR 0.5 in a couple of days...
    They show a lot of comercials on tv/internet for BWIN, so I thought they shouldnt be too bad, I was WRONG. As long you dont win there, you cant bet as much you like, they will answer you email in time, and they will settle bets correctly. But when you start to win, you better quit there as soon as posible.

Ill give you some examples so you know what you can expect from them:

The first CRIMINAL act was about a half year ago, they offered odds on a horse race. What horse will win the race?
    Horse A
    Horse B
    Horse C

I placed money on horse ''A'' and ''B'', but horse ''X'' won the race, they settled it as lost and took my money. At that moment I looked for someone to help me, I found this site very helpfull and send an email. Justin helped me to solve the problem (Justin thank you for that) and I got my money back.

Right now, they are cancellling on many many things it bet.
    I placed money on a hockey game, and they cancelled it due a ''typing mistake''. But you can guess it, that bet was won.

I placed money in live betting, it was the FA Cup game Wigan-Newcastle on Newcastle to advance to the next round. Odds on Wigan were 1.85 and odds on Newcastle were 1.85. I placed my money on Newcastle to advance to the next round, and there were 88+ minutes played, so only a couple of minutes and the game ends, and the replay would be in Newcastle...Thats why I took them at 1.85. A couple of minutes later they cancelled my bet, I asked them why, after days and days they come with the answer: Sorry, typing mistake! Yeah right...
    I also had some bets on other qualification bets, and the ones that ended in a draw are still open...but this one is cancelled!

Ive seen lots and lots of other people who posted their problems on here as well, so if you are reading this, you are warned!
    If you decide to sign up at BWIN, know that it can be very dificult to get your money back, if you keep winning there they will cut your limits down very very quickly, and they will answer your mail in a 3-4 days period. If you won a bet, and they dont want to pay you, you can ask them why, but their answer is always: Sorry, but there was a mistake, and your stake is credited back to your account.

I hope I helped some people that wanted to sign up with this book, and changed their minds about doing so. Just pick another book that doesnt do things like this. I would suggest to downgrade BWIN to D+, they are a book to avoid!

Greetings,

bNOTwin

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

Bwin is notorious for cutting players limits to next to nil, so I can't say I'm surprised at all.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I fully agree with your post and I feel pity for you. The truth is that everyone who has spent some time in betting know that Bwin is the bookie which is most overrated - they are big, on some big clubs' shirts but that's nothing. They have proved that they do not respect their customers. I have a similar experience with them, my account was closed and I am actually happy about this. There are so many good books where you can enjoy betting and which treat you good and with respect. I do not know why people keep on using such books as Bwin, I can not see a reason why.