pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

youwager.eu worst customer relations in the industry

ok guys check this shit out... first of all been a customer with these fuks for 10 years.... ok so i call them to check status of a pending bet in soccer that i placed and asked what was grade of game.. cust svc rep explains its a losing bet and i ask what score is etc and this fuking foriegn p.o.s. then starts to yell at me, then cusses me out and to top it off hangs up the phone on me!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i call back and manager gives me runaround then this assmonkey hangs up on me too... so me in a "hulk" like fury sends co owner a email about this so 24 hours go by no response.. send another email then after almost 2 days he emails back basically saying go phuck off and quote on quote " so sir if you dont like it then take your business elsewhere" REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is coming from the big dog of this circus of a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if your looking for a book who actually gives 2 squirts of piss about you then by no means EVER play at this book. never have i been so insulted by a company who also will telemarket the shit outta you to deposit and beg for your business and then tell you to go phuck yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! fuk u youwager you can suck my salty nuts!!!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi pinnacle420,

Thanks for sharing that ... a lot of times live chat and email are a good way to document a run-in with a staff member.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi pinnacle420,

Thanks for sharing that ... a lot of times live chat and email are a good way to document a run-in with a staff member.
    yep i agree but the sad thing is lou is after the rude employee and floor manager i talked to the owners son and he basically said we could care less if were awful and go somewhere else to a player whose been there 10 years and has been at least 20-30k in this book...first class assholes at this book NEVER DEPOSIT THERE!!!!!!!!!! unless you have a bottle of xanax and a loaded handgun

pinnacle420

and btw you know who you are i know you'll read this ive love a explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since you wont respond to me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im waiting

pinnacle420

im going to make sure no1 on this forum ever uses your book EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

BetDSI is the worst customer service. very slow and incompetent livechat.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Based on your post, I am sure you did nothing at all to instigate.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    no ive played at betdsi... and these rude dumb assholes at youwager are 100 times worse its almost like they have a crew of guys with down syndrome running this operation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Based on your post, I am sure you did nothing at all to instigate.
    nah man i was polite and was very professional!!!!!!!!!!!!! and anyways how te hell is it ever right for a customer service rep,manager, and owner to belittle you cuss at you and EVER hang up on you... we fund these books and keep their fuking doors open without us they would be giving leftys by the costa rican beach shore dude

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

ive played at youwager as well and at least they respond in a timely manner. i will take rude over slow any day of the week.

pinnacle420

ive played at youwager as well and at least they respond in a timely manner. i will take rude over slow any day of the week.
    not if u cant even have a conversation with them bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hard to talk when phones get slammed!!!!!!!!!

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's rude to call and check the status of a bet. Get internet on your phone and check the status of a bet yourself. I also have find live a tad bit slow but polite and helpful and would never call a book to tell me if i won or lost and the details of a losing bet.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I think it's rude to call and check the status of a bet. Get internet on your phone and check the status of a bet yourself. I also have find live a tad bit slow but polite and helpful and would never call a book to tell me if i won or lost and the details of a losing bet.
    the final score was 1-0 but on flashscore it didnt say it went to extratime man........thats why i called dude.. and last time i checked its their fuking job to do shit like that.... not be dumb wetbacks

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

you must do something to annoy them. They have been nothing but pleasant and almost try too hard to solve my problem. Granted they often give you a generic answer that dances around your question, but thats protocol so you cannot use some low-level employees words against the company. Also if you call in they will redirect you to someone who will help, I have never called and not had the problem solved.
    Last edited by tto827; 10-31-12 at 07:54 PM. Reason: add phone service is excellent

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    the final score was 1-0 but on flashscore it didnt say it went to extratime man........thats why i called dude.. and last time i checked its their fuking job to do shit like that.... not be dumb wetbacks
    sorry man i think it's reasonable for books to be slightly annoyed by guys checking pending/graded wagers on the phone. I think it's reasonable for a book's job on the phone to be limited to processing wagers and deposits.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    sorry man i think it's reasonable for books to be slightly annoyed by guys checking pending/graded wagers on the phone. I think it's reasonable for a book's job on the phone to be limited to processing wagers and deposits.
    ya i know but i have a iphone and im not in a 3rd world country lol i have internet and check my own shit lol... but on this 1 game flashscore had it wrong and youwager has graded games wrong before bro is why i called to check... even if pissed and annoyed they never have any reason to belittle cuss out and hang up on a customer FOR ANY REASON EVER esp a 10 year cust... not like its my first week with them

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

stick with Heritage, fukk all the rest

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i was on phone with them to.
    the cs lady called me a alligator
    unreal

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by accuscoresucks View Post
    i was on phone with them to.
    the cs lady called me a alligator
    unreal
    alligator?????????? hahaha huh? u should of called her a oyster lol

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    stick with Heritage, fukk all the rest
    ya dudley dude think thats where im heading cause i dont need to deal with a book who treats the people who keep theirs doors open like that thanks bro

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youwager is on my short list of horrible books. And I've dealt with BetUS, Oddsmaker, and Bodog.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Youwager is on my short list of horrible books. And I've dealt with BetUS, Oddsmaker, and Bodog.
    yep all 4 of them are bad......... but at least the other 3 arent rude assfuks that shit on your face........ youwager hands down is a slime ball costa rican mob operation... i always dealt with it cause of the samedays but they arent the only book in town that pays quick...... my moneys geting moved to heritage or bet islands............

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya dudley dude think thats where im heading cause i dont need to deal with a book who treats the people who keep theirs doors open like that thanks bro
    Heritage is where it's at....they don't have the bonuses other books have, but everything else is top notch,....early release of lines, customer service, site software, quick payouts....and great lines.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    you must do something to annoy them. They have been nothing but pleasant and almost try too hard to solve my problem. Granted they often give you a generic answer that dances around your question, but thats protocol so you cannot use some low-level employees words against the company. Also if you call in they will redirect you to someone who will help, I have never called and not had the problem solved.
    i think you've misunderstood. dsi is not rude to me and they perhaps try to hard to resolve my issues as well. i know they are trying hard because it takes them 20 minutes to find the answer to a simple inquiry. i was saying id rather be with rude book than a slow one like dsi.

their protocol of passing you around, responding slowly to questions, redirecting you and and dancing around the questions is the issue about what i am complaining. they are pleasant to me too.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Heritage is where it's at....they don't have the bonuses other books have, but everything else is top notch,....early release of lines, customer service, site software, quick payouts....and great lines.
    i know they wasnt accepting new us custs for a while are they taking us custs? i know sbr promotes them im assuming being a sbr member would help right?

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    sameday payouts and being able to withdraw winnings at anytime after taking generous bonus is pretty rough. Why did you fail to explain why you personally rate youwager poorly? If i do not recieve a payment in timely mannar i'll be the fiorst to be on here complaining but i anticiapte a good relationship with youwager.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

ya i know but i have a iphone and im not in a 3rd world country lol i have internet and check my own shit lol... but on this 1 game flashscore had it wrong and youwager has graded games wrong before bro is why i called to check... even if pissed and annoyed they never have any reason to belittle cuss out and hang up on a customer FOR ANY REASON EVER esp a 10 year cust... not like its my first week with them
    Given these two posts alone I am going to join everyone else that has said that you were likely rude to them and if I had to guess probably racist. Also did you possibly figure that its not very logical to check with the book to see if they graded the wager correctly. Of course the book is going to tell you they graded it correctly because that is how they understand it. If you had a brain you would check across a variety of live scoring sites - some books actually list their scoring source sites in their rules (Paddy Power is one) so you have a range of scoring sites to source scores from.

Hankwins

glad this place is well established i am a very new customer ans feel like a shill.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

For those that need to check a range of sources on a game:

www.soccerbase.com
    www.soccernet.com
    www.soccerbot.com
    www.flashscore.com
    www.futbol24.com
    www.livescore.co.uk
    www.soccerway.com

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

Make sure you leave $20 in your account to keep their used car salesman, blood sucking account reps from harassing the ever living shit out of you. I posted some live chat logs from these scumbags, they are down there with the scamdicappers, just will not leave you alone. Come on man , what can you send today? What are your digits?

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Make sure you leave $20 in your account to keep their used car salesman, blood sucking account reps from harassing the ever living shit out of you. I posted some live chat logs from these scumbags, they are down there with the scamdicappers, just will not leave you alone. Come on man , what can you send today? What are your digits?
    They did call me 10 times before i made my intial deposit but offered a 1005 freeplay which I am very receptive to, if the call i agian i will simply demand that again if that is not the current offer. I also hope i can experience some abuse from them in the form of here's your control number MFer and the check is in the mail B*itch!