HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Betliner

New exchange, advertising at a fair few places. Anyone heard anything or used them?

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the very first I have heard. Do you have any details at all? Like is it focused on North America or Europe or what?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betliner is basically Betcruise and is licensed in Netherlands Antilles. They don't accept U.S. players at all.

Here is a little more info about BetCruise back in September.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Cheers BBD.

Was kinda hoping someone had used em - they seem to be improving liquduity a little now, and with 0% commission for the moment they'll attract some attention.

Maybe I dive in with just an ittybitty deposit....

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

0% commission = not making money, so the question is who are the owners, and for how long can they subsidise commission to attract customers...

Interface is ugly, and they take e-gold, which doesn't inspire confidence..

blueWORLD
    blueWORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interface isn't the best for now, but received two payments within 24 hours and they also integrated a few more payment methods which makes betcruise to an interesting option. Is anybody using their poker room?

Nono59
    Nono59's Avatar Become A Pro!

As I did not find much information about betliner, I decided to make a small deposit in order to test them.

I place a first bet at their exchange (back), several hours after the odds have decreased a little I decided to lay at this moment to make a sure profit.

I was very surprised to realize that my money did not become available to bet again. Indeed they summed both exposure (the lay and the back) and deducted them from my balance.

They did not take into account the compensation between the bets and the fact that my exposure was equal to 0. And I had to wait for the settlement of all the bet to get my money and my win available again.

Did anyone encounter the same problem as me?

xHeroOfTheDayx
    xHeroOfTheDayx's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Interface is ugly" is an understatement.

I have heard of withdraw complications, but cannot contribute a personal experience.

blueWORLD

@Nono Did you try contacting the customer service already?

@Hero Where did you read about problems with withdrawels? I was googling quite extensivly on it but wasnt able to find any information.

Nono59
    Nono59's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course, I did.

They told me that it is normal and that the money is unlocked at the bet settlement.

blueWORLD

The interface certainly could use some improvements when you look at betsson and similar exchanges you will notice the difference. Anyway, perhaps someone here was or is still betting with them over a longer period of time and could tell us his experience a bit?

blowhard
    blowhard's Avatar Become A Pro!

These guys just changed up the betting system, maybe the interface will be next But I guess, to be fair, they're still around. E-gold not inspiring confidence....hahaha....that's funny s*$#!

blueWORLD

Just recently they also added webmoney as a deposit method. In case the interface will be improved, it might be a really nice alternative gamblingwise.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

Certainly a different type of exchange. Looks like 0% commission during play, but then any winnings you withdraw above your original deposit is subject to a 10% fee if I'm reading it right. Ouch.

Also very surprising to read that available funds are not released on a back-lay wager until the market is settled. Would have to change that policy before I even considered a deposit there.

blowhard
    blowhard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could you explain further what you mean about the back-lay wager? Do you mean if you found a place to arbitrage between the back and the lay (i.e. you for certain are in the black), they don't pay that out right away? You need to wait for the match to finish?

Also, I'm trying to figure out the 10% on winnings vs. 1-5% on all bets, at what point it would make sense. Any mathematicians out there?

blueWORLD

No doubt, it takes a while getting used to the 10% withdrawing fee, but personally, i think, when youre playing alot and most of us are anyway, its a great opportunity to save on fees, which you would pay on betfair and others sites