neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Looking for a great free play/ deposit bonus

Hello guys, I am looking to re-load, and since it is the NFL kick off usually books have some great promos out there. Can any of you toss me into a direction where i can get a good free play?

I got a thing from Betanysports. but they said since i had a 5 dimes account, it had to be inactive for a year, that was a great promo too, a 100 dollar free play.

I doubt there are any that good like that, thats a once in a blue moon type of thing. But i would even take a 50 percent bonus with a 5 times roll over at this point.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetAnySports (SBR Rated A-) is part of the 5Dimes family of books and uses the ASI software platform. The one complaint I have read about BetAnySports is that 5Dimes will close your account as posters in this thread mentions.

neverstoppers23

yeah i guess, they are 'sister' companies. Your 5 dimes account has to be inactive for one year for them to give you that bonus. Which sucks. Anywhere else that has a good bonus like that? I can't find any.

bigboydan

I know Northbet (SBR Rated C-) was offering a similar type bonus promotion however that is an invite only book that is being operated by former management of BetUS (SBR Rated D+). I don't know if BetIslands (SBR Rated B-) is still running the promotion they were offering last week but you might want to check them out. A lot of our posting members seem to like playing there and why wouldn't they really because they pay sir.

bigboydan

Another one you might want to consider is GtBets (SBR Rated C). Here's a little info about them sir.

GtBets (SBR Rated C) is a rather new book with an old school flavor to it.

GtBets is a recreational type book that is managed and operated by some former management of the Stockdale Investment Ltd. family of books and has a very strong finical backing. I feel there definitely worth giving a try to with the bonus offers they have in place at this time.

neverstoppers23

i didn't here good stuff bout northbet from some people i will try get bet 50 percent seems, nce if the roll over isn't too high. thanks so much! i owe you big time.

neverstoppers23

Actually not getting a great feeling from gtbets they dont have any free withdrawals which has gotten my worried. any more in the book of promos do you have? I will take a book from a grade to a c and up.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Actually not getting a great feeling from gtbets they dont have any free withdrawals which has gotten my worried. any more in the book of promos do you have? I will take a book from a grade to a c and up.
    I totally understand sir. I'm still awaiting an email request on some info I've requested on Friday however, I understand it's the busy time of the season so I'm being patient.

I know Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+) has up to a 25% bonus pending how much you deposit. Give me a day or two and I'm sure I'll run across some other offers that you might like sir.

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!

gtbets, i read somewhere about its audacity rules.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Betislands has up to 100% fp.. Or a 25% cash/25% freeplay... Just ask them to cater a deal to your needs.

Also justbet another forum sponsor B+ has 100% deals... Take both up on offer and spread your money out

-stash

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Do not, I repeat, do not use rebatewager. I join them for football season and it disgusts me. They wait until the day of the games before they release totals, you can only parlay four teams, and they have no MLs on spreads greater than 10. I'm took the 50% rebate bonus but of course I won't get to use it bc I'm up for the year over twice what I deposited. I wish I had taken the 100% freeplay.

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Need a trusted site with multiple deposit options preferably and 1st qtr and 1st half plays as well for NFL? Also standard ML, teaser and parlay options and maybe a basic bonus if possible..... Any help? Thanks
    Last edited by RAVENSFAN; 09-12-11 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Put I n s t a d e b i t ? Need deposit options ...