tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Carib voiding bets for no reason

Their retard manager Sean is at it again, voiding bets on good lines simply because a player has negatively correlated positions. Bet on a fave moneyline, and a dog spread +9, and you get a nasty message to "just pick a play", followed by a voided bet. Absolutely unacceptable at any level. It's not the first time he's pulled this nonsense.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

i dealt with sean years ago,he is an ass hole

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Need a mod to look into this here.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Quote Originally Posted by tomcowley View Post
    Their retard manager Sean is at it again, voiding bets on good lines simply because a player has negatively correlated positions. Bet on a fave moneyline, and a dog spread +9, and you get a nasty message to "just pick a play", followed by a voided bet. Absolutely unacceptable at any level. It's not the first time he's pulled this nonsense.
    Another shop that just got worse and worse over the years. They were a good book 10 years ago. But they do pay promptly. Can't say that about many books these days.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    i dealt with sean years ago,he is an ass hole
    Does this Jean also write this postcards looks like written from 12 years old caribean girls?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

tomcowley

That's the incident I was referring to- thanks for the link. Obviously the dumbass forgot that upper management told him that he wasn't supposed to care about players being on both sides of a game.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you complaint form is filled out we will investigate the matter sir.

tomcowley

It's not happening to me, although I consider the source is 100% reliable, especially since they've pulled the same nonsense in the past. Just ask management if they support voiding any bet that's on the opposite side of a current bet... and better yet, why.. and better better yet, where the rule that gives them that authority is. A pre-school dropout can figure out that if you get 3 bets

550/500 on +9
    550/500 on +9
    550/500 on +9

that all three of those bets are equivalent for the house's position, and that it makes no difference which other bets a customer has made.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Tom,
    What you described is ridiculous as was the last issue, where the guy ended up getting a credit for a win. If they think the guy is a sharp trader just show him the door without the games.
    I am surprised that they reverted back to something top mgt. assured there was no reason for and wouldn't happen again. Is it possible to get us an account number for this case? Even a ticket number or the general plays would be good.

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

i have dealt with Sean many times in the past - have a kind of deal going with him right now and he has been ok with me with the exception of accusing me of doubling up with accounts.

Just so happened that a friend of mine is also into the betting game and we were both living in colombia. We had different ips but every now and again would bet on the same game/spread etc - as our ips were both from Colombia he thought we were one person, despite being on the phone at the same time... Anyway he insisted that one account be shut, resulting in a loss of bonus as well as enforced fees and large exchange rate loss.

Before and after he hasnt given me any problems.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just about to deposit with them glad I heard this. Damn, damn, damn.

Utah
    Utah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think carib is an excellent book and I have placed many such wagers and have never had an issue. I also just had an issue with the carib for something I was doing that probably wasn't too cool and they handled it excellently with only a stern warning when they could have been real pricks.

I would highly recommend them.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Sean is up to his old tricks again. They offer $5 worth of free lottery numbers for Thanksgiving. After placing any holiday lottery bets I normally send a message and my account is reimbursed. This time I get a message saying I am "ineligible" for the free numbers. No problem, I ask to cancel the $5 lottery bet. Get a message from Sean, "sorry we don't cancel bets". Stay away from this sh*t book.

tomcowley

"Sorry we don't cancel bets." Classic.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is some great P.R. for Carib right here.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Should SBR's rating of "B" be downgraded?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Crap book. If you win they limit you to nothing.