majord
    majord's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10973

WSEX World Sports Exchange

Amazing .... I got half of what was owed to me ( $1,250 ) and the check cleared !

Now I have to get to work on the other $1,250.

I requested $2,500 November 30th - 5 months later I have 50% ..... two months ago I figured the money was lost.

md

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Good luck to you on getting ur remaining balance..

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

They'll pay...It will just take a while

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Glad to hear they haven't gone Parlaymakers on you...Although it's sad that they are still accepting deposits and should those people win they'd have to get in line behind you.

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

i'm still owed 8 payments from March 2010.....and i still have a 5 figure balance in the book and today they limit my bets to a nickel for baseball...unreal

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    i'm still owed 8 payments from March 2010.....and i still have a 5 figure balance in the book and today they limit my bets to a nickel for baseball...unreal
    It's unreal that you would still be betting with them if they haven't paid you in over a year.

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    It's unreal that you would still be betting with them if they haven't paid you in over a year.
    Well what is supposed to do, just let the money sit there? It's not like he's still depositing.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

was told to expect a november 2010 withdrawl within a couple weeks. i'd be surprised if it happened.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

Quote Originally Posted by Harmy G View Post
    Well what is supposed to do, just let the money sit there? It's not like he's still depositing.
    Of course he should let it sit there, not try to win and INCREASE his balance!

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

They'd be better off starting over maybe due to their once prominent name they don't want to go down as stiffs, but slow paying like this year after year is absurd if they have any hope of future deposits. What is the point? I'll be one of the first to re-deposit if they can begin a payment plan to those patiently waiting. Otherwise just die already!

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    They'd be better off starting over maybe due to their once prominent name they don't want to go down as stiffs, but slow paying like this year after year is absurd if they have any hope of future deposits. What is the point? I'll be one of the first to re-deposit if they can begin a payment plan to those patiently waiting. Otherwise just die already!

times 2!

Absolutelyonfire

i wish some other book would buy them

Absolutelyonfire

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Of course he should let it sit there, not try to win and INCREASE his balance!
    ok let's say i did that then they'll owe me over 35K.....how long will that take to get paid when they've only paid me 6K in the last 15 months !!

i look at it as some play money which i use when i see a really bad line compared to elsewhere....trust me i'm not playing there on a daily basis.....maybe one or two bets per week max...

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

In any properly regulated environment this joint would have been closed down and the operators charged with fraud long ago.

It is nothing but a Ponzi scheme and players depositing money there are being swindled.

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    x3

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

stay tuned for the may 10th email! its going to be good. We will contact you in June to let you know whats going on. Stay tuned for the June email! We will contact you in July...

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    stay tuned for the may 10th email! its going to be good. We will contact you in June to let you know whats going on. Stay tuned for the June email! We will contact you in July...

boston79
    boston79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Got an email last week for a Dec. 2010 payout saying a tracking number would come within two weeks. Today got an update from Maria which was more muddled, says it will be "at least" two weeks. Seems like they're sending out at least some checks, but still getting mixed messages.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

What happened to WSEX? They use to be my 2nd favorite book. Use to be A+ rated.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Yes! They are really hitting it out of the park with these updates. From April to May. Now the some stuff about righting the ship and how they are very sorry. We apologize for the few months of slow processing...years maybe. The best thing about this update. No more updates for awhile. Sweeeeeeet.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

I'm still getting sweet bonus offers by email. Latest one for 35%.

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

even the trickle here has dried up