knubbek
    knubbek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Question about NK Maribor vs Rudar Velenje (LIVE!)

Well, I made a prematch bet favouring Maribor @ 1.50 to win this match.
    They're in HT and Maribor is losing 0-1. I've been checking for something similar this season and I found Maribor never lost a match after a 0-1 in HT (2W and 2D). Indeed, they drew against Rudar Velenje in the past.

Is time to cover any possible loses with a draw @ 2.90 ?
    What do you think?

EDIT: 1-2 FT. Fu** them hahaha. What a bad day..
    Last edited by knubbek; 04-23-14 at 04:41 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

It was 2-0 to rudar unfortunately...not 1-2 I played over 2 live at 65 mins, maribor scored with last touch of game in 95th min but it was dissallowed

knubbek
    knubbek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    It was 2-0 to rudar unfortunately...not 1-2 I played over 2 live at 65 mins, maribor scored with last touch of game in 95th min but it was dissallowed
    Oh, yep you're right, I was so angry that I just quit the computer without waiting for the final .. Damn.. you were really near to get it.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by knubbek View Post
    Well, I made a prematch bet favouring Maribor @ 1.50 to win this match.
    They're in HT and Maribor is losing 0-1. I've been checking for something similar this season and I found Maribor never lost a match after a 0-1 in HT (2W and 2D). Indeed, they drew against Rudar Velenje in the past.

Is time to cover any possible loses with a draw @ 2.90 ?
    What do you think?

EDIT: 1-2 FT. Fu** them hahaha. What a bad day..
    Not entirely true. Maybe not in Slovenian league, but it happened against Plzen and Waregem.
    But overall, from what I have read about this game, it was one of those days, when they couldn't score even if they played till the end of the day. Maribor goalkeeper has serious flukes sometimes as well as some of the other defenders.