DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Save your money for Chelsea

I have never expected ATM would have got X with Chelsea.
    Now, I think ATM is focusing to La Liga Champ.
    Chelsea at the meantime, has nothing to lose in CL and only one aim" Go for CL Champ". Chelsea cannot do better in EPL. Their main focus is: CL only.
    We will see Chelsea killing ATM in the next leg.
    Good luck!!!

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

PSG looked lost at the bridge...simeone has a disciplined team...they will not look like that

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Im gonna save mine money for this weekend and .

DarkNite

It's time to load on Chelsea game.
    Liverpool will win this game. Chelsea will not care much about this game, I think many good players will be rested for ATM game,
    so it's time for Pool to win this game and get the belt for this season.
    ...and I want to see CP to beat ManCity, oh man. If it happens, I will be lol.
    For this weekend:
    I like Sunday, Stoke, ManU -1.5
    Italy:
    Bologna to beat Fiorentina, and Inter to beat Napolion.
    France:
    SoooChaux will beat PSG.

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I heard that Mourinho want to play against Liverpool with a young squad. He just need an OK from Ambramovich. Anyway yesterday I took Liverpool ml @1.70

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

sports newspaper are already saying that Mourinho will play with a totally different initial 11. Imo is the way Mou wants to show his unpleasantness for what happened last weekend (the penalty vs Sunderland), this way he can say in the future that "he let" Liverpool win the Premier League! He's a crazy mofo but I like him!

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Don't let Mourinho fool you, it's all his mind games. He will want a win in this game. His players will want to win as well. If they win, Chelsea will be only 2 points behind with 2 games left. Liverpool will have to play in-form Crystal Palace and that could be a potential slip up. Man City will play Crystal Palace and Everton, both away. If there is any team who can beat Liverpool at Anfield, it's Chelsea. They are unbeaten against the top 4 and is the only team to defeat Man City at Etihad Stadium.

Let's look at the so-called bench players. Schwarzer, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Lampard, Oscar, Salah, van Ginkel, Hazard(sub), Matic, Willian, Torres, Schurrie, Ba.

Chelsea youth team will have a FA cup finals to play on Monday so they won't be called up.

DarkNite

Today in Italy: As Roma will win. Take this first then Livepool on Saturday. I am pretty confident to see Liverpool to up this game to win.

DarkNite

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    Today in Italy: As Roma will win. Take this first then Livepool on Saturday. I am pretty confident to see Liverpool to up this game to win.
    Roma 2-0.
    Saturday, Fulham to win.