MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line dropping on atletico to beat chelsea....

Damm should of got on it earlier

Anyone playing this?

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

whats the line currently

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I guess the original line took in to account the possiblity that Courtois might not play. Also Hazard's ongoing injury concerns is probably helping and obviously Chelsea's pish poor performance at wknd

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I guess the original line took in to account the possiblity that Courtois might not play. Also Hazard's ongoing injury concerns is probably helping and obviously Chelsea's pish poor performance at wknd
    Performance itself was ok, tbh. The result, ref and how everything unfolded was pretty damn awful yes. Imo they played just fine, any other day it would have ended 3-0 ;4-0

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

im taking the under 3.5 a big chunk and 2.5

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    Performance itself was ok, tbh. The result, ref and how everything unfolded was pretty damn awful yes. Imo they played just fine, any other day it would have ended 3-0 ;4-0
    maybe so. But to the casual bettor they see that Chelsea lost at home to Sunderland and think Atletico at home is a decent bet!

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Will Chelsea take this seriously? Do they think they still have a chance in the Premier League? If they think they do, Atletico for me.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Will Chelsea take this seriously? Do they think they still have a chance in the Premier League? If they think they do, Atletico for me.

No , chelsea wants to focus on premier league so they will play their youth squad in semi-finals of champions league that they worked week in week out to get to.

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post

No , chelsea wants to focus on premier league so they will play their youth squad in semi-finals of champions league that they worked week in week out to get to.
    Jose Mourinho: Screw those 100 millions from CL, we will concentrate on our match against Norwich next week.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: edabramov

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

I'm on over 2.5 goals at $2.55. A lot of people (including the bookies) are expecting unders here. I can see Athletico winning 2-1, with Chelsea scoring the second or third goal.

Mourinho would be happy with a 0-0, despite not getting an away goal (he will back Chelsea to win at Stamford Bridge), but I just can't see Athletico not scoring. Provided they score reasonably early on, Chelsea will be forced to attack more, which will open the game up. 1-0 to Athletico won't be a great result for Chelsea, so that's why I reckon the game opens up more with an early goal.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

From what I say in the 1/4 finals, I'd have to go with UNDER 2,5.

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

my book has the total at 2 - 130 over

that seems real low?

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Chelsea +0.5 get on it boys.The boys must beat Am today, Mourihno can't go two matches without a win at this stage or should I go with the pk.I don't need a push.BTW goal line @2.00 or DNb @3.15,which one is better?
    Last edited by chidondollars; 04-22-14 at 11:36 AM. Reason: odds

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    I'm on over 2.5 goals at $2.55. A lot of people (including the bookies) are expecting unders here. I can see Athletico winning 2-1, with Chelsea scoring the second or third goal.

Mourinho would be happy with a 0-0, despite not getting an away goal (he will back Chelsea to win at Stamford Bridge), but I just can't see Athletico not scoring. Provided they score reasonably early on, Chelsea will be forced to attack more, which will open the game up. 1-0 to Athletico won't be a great result for Chelsea, so that's why I reckon the game opens up more with an early goal.

and it goes under...my boys chelsea cannot score without hazard