AleksejJ
    AleksejJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Statistics on what percentage of goals is scored in second half?

I am looking for statistics that will indicate whether a team has more goals (conceded and scored) in the first or second half, with percentages if possible. Is there any place to find such statistics?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Try bet365. Don't need to be a member to use their stats.

knubbek
    knubbek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

I've my own records for some leagues, maybe I could help you if you tell me what you need exactly.

AleksejJ

Quote Originally Posted by knubbek View Post
    I've my own records for some leagues, maybe I could help you if you tell me what you need exactly.
    Well my goal is to bet on the more goals second half based on some stats from this season. Ideally I'm looking for teams that open up in the second half, and score/concede a majority of their goals later on in the game. The leagues I want to look at are Premier League, Primera, La Liga and the Bundesliga.

I found a comparison of goals scored 1st half vs second half, but in order to make a smarter bet I would need a combination of conceded and scored goals per half.

knubbek

Quote Originally Posted by AleksejJ View Post
    Well my goal is to bet on the more goals second half based on some stats from this season. Ideally I'm looking for teams that open up in the second half, and score/concede a majority of their goals later on in the game. The leagues I want to look at are Premier League, Primera, La Liga and the Bundesliga.

I found a comparison of goals scored 1st half vs second half, but in order to make a smarter bet I would need a combination of conceded and scored goals per half.
    Hmm, I think I can get that information from my database but I've it splitted in home and away games because I think it's more accurate for betting purposes (I could also obtain whole games mixed).
    For example this season 2013-2014 for La Liga BBVA (Elche and Levante)

First Half
    Elche (playing at home) has scored 1 goal 18% of the matches and 0 goals the rest 82%
    Elche (playing at home) has conceded 1 goal 12% of the matches and 0 goals the rest 88%
    Levante (playing away) has scored 1 goal 29% of the matches and 0 goals the rest 71%
    Levante (playing away) has conceded 1 goal 29% of the matches, +4 goals 6% of the matches, and 0 goals the rest 65%

Second Half
    Elche (playing at home) has scored 1 goal 41% of the matches, 2 goals 6%, and 0 goals the rest 53%
    Elche (playing at home) has conceded 1 goal 29% of the matches,2 goals 12% and 0 goals the rest 59%
    Levante (playing away) has scored 1 goal 24% of the matches,2 goals 18% and 0 goals the rest 59%
    Levante (playing away) has conceded 1 goal 47% of the matches, 2 goals 18% of the matches, and 0 goals the rest 35%

That's what you need? Between the info above is accurate =)

AleksejJ

Hmm, I think I can get that information from my database but I've it splitted in home and away games because I think it's more accurate for betting purposes (I could also obtain whole games mixed).
    For example this season 2013-2014 for La Liga BBVA (Elche and Levante)

First Half
    Elche (playing at home) has scored 1 goal 18% of the matches and 0 goals the rest 82%
    Elche (playing at home) has conceded 1 goal 12% of the matches and 0 goals the rest 88%
    Levante (playing away) has scored 1 goal 29% of the matches and 0 goals the rest 71%
    Levante (playing away) has conceded 1 goal 29% of the matches, +4 goals 6% of the matches, and 0 goals the rest 65%

Second Half
    Elche (playing at home) has scored 1 goal 41% of the matches, 2 goals 6%, and 0 goals the rest 53%
    Elche (playing at home) has conceded 1 goal 29% of the matches,2 goals 12% and 0 goals the rest 59%
    Levante (playing away) has scored 1 goal 24% of the matches,2 goals 18% and 0 goals the rest 59%
    Levante (playing away) has conceded 1 goal 47% of the matches, 2 goals 18% of the matches, and 0 goals the rest 35%

That's what you need? Between the info above is accurate =)

That would be helpful for sure, and I could easily convert it into specifically what I need. Could you please send me whatever you have similar to what you posted above?

knubbek

Quote Originally Posted by AleksejJ View Post
    That would be helpful for sure, and I could easily convert it into specifically what I need. Could you please send me whatever you have similar to what you posted above?
    I'll try to compile the info during this week, will pm you with it.

AleksejJ

I'll try to compile the info during this week, will pm you with it.
    Thanks a lot!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Soccerway.com

AleksejJ

Care to elaborate on where on the site I could access that information?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Click on league u want to look at. U can then click on "half time"... Will show u how many goals each side has scored in 1st half and also second half. Also click on head-to-head when u are on a game, shows u percentages of when they score goals. Its a very basic site, just experiment on there