jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

WTF is it with swedish league and scoring on +93 minutes!!!!

My Gefle was sailing in but then 93th minute tying goals, fecking shit league. This definetly happens more often in this piss league then any other.. Unbeliable.

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

It actually seems to happen in every Gefle game I ever watch. Feels almost like a draw project against any team but the top 3.

Sorry to hear tho I was on the x at halftime but never bet anything as I usually get burned by something stupid .

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I've completely stopped even looking for value in any Swedish or Norw leagues. There is no value in any line because it is a crap shoot.

For me it will be 0-0 in the 93rd and 4 goals for in in the 10 mins of injury time

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely agree with the win market being unpredictable. It's the first year I've followed the Swedish leagues, so not sure if this is normal. Overs have been doing well though

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

This always happen in the Russian League

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Quote Originally Posted by stemellor View Post
    Definitely agree with the win market being unpredictable. It's the first year I've followed the Swedish leagues, so not sure if this is normal. Overs have been doing well though
    Not really. Superettan (the second tier) is always good for betting overs but for the past two years, especially this year, the highest league - Allsvenskan is a 50/50 at best, or lower.

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    Not really. Superettan (the second tier) is always good for betting overs but for the past two years, especially this year, the highest league - Allsvenskan is a 50/50 at best, or lower.
    Yeah, thinking about it it's mainly the Superettan I've been playing the overs