zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Zizou's picks 2012/2013

Don't want to open a new thread everytime I want to post something, so I decided to start my own thread now. Some of you guys may know me, some don't. I will only post my pregame picks in here, 1st because I am too damn lazy to post every livebet, 2nd because my man Ogucci has a really great thread for live bets, so there is no need for me to do this, too. Sometimes I won't even post any pregame bets, because of reason Nr.1. I'm on blogabet, too, resetted my blog a month ago, because it was mixed with live and pregame picks, and I really just want to post pregame picks. Livebets can be a matter of second for followers and I don't like to be in a hurry.
    I'm doing this for nearly 8 years now, I have a pretty nice roll, spread over various bookies in the world and on skrill. I'm cashing out a decent amount every month, so there even is enough money behind. That's that.
    I'm only posting soccer bets in this thread. Not because I don't like other sports, but because I wanna keep it clean and simple.
    I'm using 1 to 10 units. 1 unit is 0,5% of my roll, so 10 units are 5%. 4/10 means 4 units (2%) and so on. 1 unit means 100€ (~123$)

Haters are welcome, I don't care about them. Most of them are a pretty good laugh.

There are a lot of guys around who are posting their picks, and after the pick loses, they will never ever show up in their own thread again. Same guys like to celebrate themselfs heavily after a won pick. Won't happen here. I am going to show up after lost picks, as after won picks.

I have resetted my blogabet blog as stated above.
    Since july the 16th I have posted 40 picks.
    Odd average was 2.
    Stake average was 3.8/10.
    Winrate was 69%.
    Staked 132 units.
    Returned 186.71 units.
    54.71 units profit.
    41% yield.

Of course I can't keep up this impressive yield on the long run, as it is only a very very small samplesize.

So, since there is one pick left on blogabet, here it is:
    Everton - Manchester United, over 2.5 @2.08 (pinnacle) 2/10
    Odds may have changed until now, as I played it 4 days ago.

Good luck guys.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15567

best of luck on the thread sir
    was actually on this over for a couple days myself, so good luck to us both on this.
    cheers

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

agreed GL

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    best of luck on the thread sir
    was actually on this over for a couple days myself, so good luck to us both on this.
    cheers
    Thx man.
    Just looked into Pinny, and the odds are now @1.98. There is still value left imho, but everyone should be carefull. Everton at home isn't that bad and always keep in mind: it's just the beginning of the season. That's the reason why I myself only put 2 units on it. But as always: anyone has to decide on their own. If one likes the odds he's getting: tail. If not: stay away.
    Best of luck to all of you.
    And remember: We have one enemy! It's us against the bookies!

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Nice to see you back... Been away for sometimes huh!!! Miss your comment on my Korean / Japan / Australian thread...
    We made a good team.. remember...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by clting08 View Post
    Nice to see you back... Been away for sometimes huh!!! Miss your comment on my Korean / Japan / Australian thread...
    We made a good team.. remember...
    Yeah man, was on holidays and will be again in about a month. Enjoyed Paris for a couple of days with my girl and in about 4 weeks we will fly to my house in spain for about 3 weeks and spend some time on the beach in the sun.
    We were a damn profitable team in your threads man I'll check in whenever I can.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Checking in look forward to tailing a few of your plays.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nice one

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Everton - Manchester United, over 2.5 @2.08 (pinnacle) 2/10
    Everton wins 1:0. Manchester Utd. with 62% ball possession didn't manage to score. 26 shots total in the game, 15 on target, 1 goal. That's the way it goes at the beginning of the season and the only reason why I only played it with 2 units. I'm sorry for those who tailed this pick, but I am not worried a single bit. We will get it back within the next days, there's no doubt about it. I'm taking a closer look into a few games I have on my radar right now.

Total: 0 wins, 1 loss, 0 push -----> -2 units.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by jagaf22 View Post
    Checking in look forward to tailing a few of your plays.
    Hope you didn't tail the first one man...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nice one
    Thx my friend, bad start into the thread though. But I guess I'll take it as a good omen
    And as we all know: This shit is a marathon, not a sprint.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah Man U were just so poor...Nani looked like he'd never played football before! Rooney looked slow and sluggish, Welbeck was missing in action!

I'll be on Everton PK against Villa at the wknd. If they perform anywhere near to how they did today they will beat Villa easily. Villa are one of the weakest teams in the league IMO. Jagielka and Distin should have no problem dealing with Ireland and Bent. May bet the under as well

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

One small shot real quick. Just one unit, because it's just a little shot here, but I kind of like the odds I'm getting. If anyone wants to play it: play it SMALL!
    Newell's Old Boys – San Martin San Juan, Newell's Old Boys -1 @2.45 (pinnacle) 1 unit.
    Game starts in a few minutes! Spread changed from -0,5 to -0,75. That's the only reason here for me to ty the -1 really small

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15567

Tough loss, was on that as well. Early season can be tough on the favourites, they'll sometimes be rusty and have trouble dominating/finishing games. Kagawa looked wonderful though, don't think i saw him miss a pass or make a wrong play

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

yeah Man U were just so poor...Nani looked like he'd never played football before! Rooney looked slow and sluggish, Welbeck was missing in action!

I'll be on Everton PK against Villa at the wknd. If they perform anywhere near to how they did today they will beat Villa easily. Villa are one of the weakest teams in the league IMO. Jagielka and Distin should have no problem dealing with Ireland and Bent. May bet the under as well
    Manchester showed a poor game, true that. And the line-up was... well, let's say "strange". Don't like Welbeck in front, never did. Rooney on left, and Valencia as a right wingback, I mean come on Sir Alex: nice try with the line-up, but it failed. The game reminded me on the PSG game. But I'm sure they will get better. Best new player isn't van Persie imho, it's Kagawa. Whoever is a Man Utd. fan: you guys will LOVE this player at the end of the season, there's no doubt about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    Tough loss, was on that as well. Early season can be tough on the favourites, they'll sometimes be rusty and have trouble dominating/finishing games. Kagawa looked wonderful though, don't think i saw him miss a pass or make a wrong play
    He was one, if not THE only one, who looked good out there. But he will get even better than this. The kid is a huge player, love to watch him play.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

One small shot real quick. Just one unit, because it's just a little shot here, but I kind of like the odds I'm getting. If anyone wants to play it: play it SMALL!
    Newell's Old Boys – San Martin San Juan, Newell's Old Boys -1 @2.45 (pinnacle) 1 unit.
    Game starts in a few minutes! Spread changed from -0,5 to -0,75. That's the only reason here for me to ty the -1 really small
    Just in case somebody took this one: Old Boys are 1:0 in front, Caceres scored in the 14. minute. You could easily place a live bet now and guarantee yourself some profit, green this bet. I myself am not doing it here.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Really fcking stupid red card early in the game (21. minute) for the Old Boys. Don't like that one of course But it's Argentina, the other team normally will have a hard time scoring here. And in Argentina we might always see another red card....

clting08

fight back....

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Nacho Scocco with an amazing goal gives us the 2:0 lead in the 71th minute of the game. What a wonderful goal that one was, stunning. Still 15 minutes to go with one man less, but it's nice to have this lead now.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Newell's Old Boys win 2:0, after 69 minutes with one man down +1.45 units

Total: 1 win, 1 loss, 0 push -----> -0.55 units

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

hi zizou! im still phased with yesterdays MU loss and under 2.5. i just hate it when a line moves from MU ML 1.85 to 2.00 3 hrs before the game. everybody just started to pound everton randomly? wtf... anyway, i think this will be a quality thread! good luck

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Always like Ignacio Scocco...great player on is day...nice hit

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Best of luck, man !

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Manchester showed a poor game, true that. And the line-up was... well, let's say "strange".

He was one, if not THE only one, who looked good out there.
    poor performance true, but nothing really strange about the line-up. it was just as expected to be honest.

De Gea was the only one looking good IMO.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PHyldahl View Post
    poor performance true, but nothing really strange about the line-up. it was just as expected to be honest.

And Kagawa was good. They just didnt give him the ball enough

clting08

Newell's Old Boys win 2:0, after 69 minutes with one man down +1.45 units

Total: 1 win, 1 loss, 0 push -----> -0.55 units
    A bit worry when saw red card pop out ..ha ha great call

tttl
    tttl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11272

I will follow this thread.
    Your analysis after the match is really objective.
    Kagawa is a very good player, what I don't understand is why Dortmund sold him without charging 28 M. Euros...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Just a fast one for now, as I just saw it:
    Al Faisaly Amman - Shabab Al Hussein (Jordan), over 3 @1.80 (bet365) 2/10

I will response you other guys later, I'm busy right now. Good luck guys!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Just a fast one for now, as I just saw it:
    Al Faisaly Amman - Shabab Al Hussein (Jordan), over 3 @1.80 (bet365) 2/10
    5:0 FT, didn't watch the game so I can't say anything about it, but that's the way we like it boys +1.6 units

Total: 2 wins, 1 loss, 0 push -----> +1.05 units

(EDIT: And btw: How embarassing, I wrote "I will response..." Guess I was really busy at that moment...)
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 08-22-12 at 05:05 PM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Aurora - Oriente Petrolero (Bolivia), over 2.5, @1.85 (Interwetten, would consider it playable until down to @~1,7), 2/10

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    hi zizou! im still phased with yesterdays MU loss and under 2.5. i just hate it when a line moves from MU ML 1.85 to 2.00 3 hrs before the game. everybody just started to pound everton randomly? wtf... anyway, i think this will be a quality thread! good luck
    It wasn't too cool, but I was aware it could happen here. In the end, there is only one right reaction after a lost pick: 1. Check your pick again. Was it good/the right decison to play it this way at the time you played. Or were the things that you could have known if your research would have been better. If it was a good/logical play at the moment you picked it: It's okay to be pissed about it. But only for a short time. It was the right decision, and I said it before, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Good picks will pay out at the end. If you made a mistake: You should be pissed. But again, only for a short time. Learn from it, do better work next time.

And: thank you man

Always like Ignacio Scocco...great player on is day...nice hit
    He is, goal was a great one. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    Best of luck, man !
    Hey pal, thx man and best of luck to you, too! Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by PHyldahl View Post

Strange in my opinion. As expected: for this game, yes. Maybe I used the wrong vocabulary here. To make clear what I mean: I don't like Danny in front right now, yet he is a very talented boy. Valencia as right wingback? No, thank you. BUT: there was no choice in this match. I think we will see a different team within the next matches.
    De Gea was good, although there is one thing I really really don't like about his way of playing. He gives away to many corners. Overall I expected more from him a few years ago, but he gets better.
    Check in whenever you want mate!

And Kagawa was good. They just didnt give him the ball enough
    He was good. But he will be a hell of a lot better in a few weeks. That's a promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by clting08 View Post

A bit worry when saw red card pop out ..ha ha great call
    I can tell you: I wasn't lucky at all to see a red card card this early in the game But the boys did a great job all game, hats off

Quote Originally Posted by tttl View Post
    I will follow this thread.
    Your analysis after the match is really objective.
    Kagawa is a very good player, what I don't understand is why Dortmund sold him without charging 28 M. Euros...
    Thx man!
    I have to be objective to do a good job. Of course everyone has some teams he likes or even loves, and some he hates. But that's no reason to be biased. You have to keep these thougts out of your head. I can easily bet on a team I hate against my favourite team, if I think it is the right choice for this special match.

Said it a few times before: Great player. And he will even get better. Biggest transfer for Man Utd this year IMO.
    Did Dortmund get not enough money for him? Yes and no. Yes because if it wouldn't have been a player from the Bundesliga, but a player with a nice portuguese name from FC Porto f.e. I am absolutely sure he would have cost around 30.000.000€. If Andy Carroll was transferred for 41.000.000€, it's a shame that Kagawa was able to leave the club for about 15.000.000-21.000.000€ (there wasn't a clear statement about it). Overall I think players who leave the Bundesliga are often transferred quite a bit under the price that should be "normal". And because I am german, I don't like that
    No because Dortmund still made a great deal. They bought him in 2010 for only 350.000€ (!!!). He had 49 games in the Bundesliga, scored 21 goals, had great success with the team. And he only had a contract until 2013. He said his dream was to play in the Premier League one day, it was pretty clear that he wouldn't have signed a new contract. He would have been gone for 0€ after this season, now they got that much money for a player who did cost that less 2 years ago + they were able to sign a great player (Reus) as an adequate replacement for Shinji.

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Aurora - Oriente Petrolero (Bolivia), over 2.5, @1.85 (Interwetten, would consider it playable until down to @~1,7), 2/10
    Not cool Aurora, not cool! 2 red cards in 2 minutes (59 and 61) are pretty much fcking my over here... I was pretty sure, that OP would score at least once in this game, but expected Aurora to win, because of more than one reason. You killed my plan Aurora
    Still about 25 minutes to go, but my expectations are low now. OP doesn't have to score, and Aurora is pretty much unable now.

PolishSensation
    PolishSensation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5065

Not cool Aurora, not cool! 2 red cards in 2 minutes (59 and 61) are pretty much fcking my over here... I was pretty sure, that OP would score at least once in this game, but expected Aurora to win, because of more than one reason. You killed my plan Aurora
    Still about 25 minutes to go, but my expectations are low now. OP doesn't have to score, and Aurora is pretty much unable now.
    Unlucky. Most books were offering this @ 1.6, so it definitely was the right play/+EV. What books do you use if you don't mind me asking?

BTW, thanks for the Over/winner in Jordan.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

FT: 0:2. -2 units
    I wrote it in my previous post, 2 red cards for Aurora killed this play. Unlucky, but happens.

Total: 2 wins, 2 losses, 0 push -----> -0.95 units

@PolishSensation: You're welcome man!
    Answer to your question: I am registered at more than 30 different bookies, currently using about 10-13 of them. Bookies I am using the most have to be Pinny for my pregame picks, and bet365 only for live picks! If I am posting bet365 as a bookie for one of my live picks, I am betting as soon as the game starts, because of many reasons. If you have any more questions regarding bookies: always feel free to ask, I will answer as soon as I have time to.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

No Europa league plays bro?

1234 ... Last