camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

MLS Cash for SATURDAY NIGHT

PORTLAND TIMBERS -0.5 -125

Highly motivated side playing at home in an early season game they are considering a 'must win'.

Who's coming with me?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

It should hit, but I don't know about the Timbers viewing the Chivas as a must win. Instead, I have noticed that this team--actually, a lot of MLS teams, will take for granted playing against weaker opponents and the game will end in tie, or worse, a loss. Chivas can be scrappy and I'm afraid that the Timbers could get an early goal and fall asleep at the helm. I like portland timbers PK, -.5 first half a lot better. GL! Hope there are more posters that discuss MLS...I live just down the Road from Rio Tinto Stadium (RSL)

camelbreath$

Not so much the matchup with Chivas making it a must win situation, but several players have been saying they need to win this game to keep pace with the top of Western Conference with a difficult stretch of games ahead.

High3rEl3m3nt

Saying and doing are completely different matters. Again, I just hope they don't get caught sleeping at the wheel. We'll see.

High3rEl3m3nt

Oh man. It's going to be tough now...can almost guarantee that Chivas will play for the tie, unless they get an unreal counterattack opportunity. Portland cashes the first half bet...even gets the goal early, which I feared. Fortunately, Chivas evened it up with a lot of time left....hopefully it will snap Portland back into form.

camelbreath$

hIGHEReLEMENT, You are officially a CURSE. I was 4-0 on plays today before you infiltrated with your witchcraft.

High3rEl3m3nt

I am so sorry Camel...I feel like a soothsayer.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    hIGHEReLEMENT, You are officially a CURSE. I was 4-0 on plays today before you infiltrated with your witchcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I am so sorry Camel...I feel like a soothsayer.