EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [4/2] Ninja Plays

[Czech Gambrinus] Banik Ostrava-Viktoria Plzen Over 2.5 [-130]
    Banik Ostrava has given up two goal in three of their last five at home. Since returning from the break, they have scored and conceded in both home matches with 2-2 and 1-1 results. Viktoria Plzen has given up multiple goals in six of ten on the road this season. They have been solid scoring on the road with nine goals in the three road matches since the break. Plzen has the third most road goals in the league, while Banik Ostrava is the 2nd leakiest home side.

[England Premier] 1st Goal Scorer: Blackburn-Manchester United
    Rooney +270
    Yakubu +850

Will likely add a third, either Hoilett +1100 for Blackburn or Chicarito +375. Will wait for lineups. These bets are more for fun than being big bankers, but they offer nice odds regardless.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6290

I would think your soccer over will hit. Considered that play prior to your post, but bailed as I don't know anything about those leagues (Czech, Serbian, etc.). Wish I'd seen your post earlier. Good luck to you.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

As far as the Blackburn/Man U match, do you have any insight as to the total? Do you see this one going over? I tlooks like the last 2 times these two have played at Blackburn both matches went under, (1-1) and a (0-0) result. Or should I just stay away from this one? Your thoughts as always is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

EaglesPhan36

Tough on the total with United so brilliant at scoring away from home. I think their last seven have all seen at least three goals and they're a threat to score three on their own almost every match. Blackburn has also been pretty solid at scoring at home and of course shocked United with a flurry of goals on the road. I may back the over myself, but am going to do it live after the match starts to see if I can catch a better price or maybe lower number as books seem to drop the odds quickly once the match starts and goals do not come or so I've seen.

Decided to go with these three for 1st goal scorers: Hernandez, Hoilette and Yakubu. Rooney could very well bury the 1st one with the form he is in, but his track record against Blackburn isn't nearly as blistering as it is against other teams so I'll take a longer shot with Chicarito.

Hernandez +375
    Hoilett +1100
    Yakubu +850

EaglesPhan36

Went live with both teams to score @ -115

Good luck with your bets!

Spaceviews

Just jumped on the 2nd half over (1.5)-105 BlackBurn/Man U match as well as The 2nd half over (1.5)-105 Sevilla/Mallorca match. Both Large!! My first pick is because I missed kick off and you took(both teams to score) so if you win, I win- You tend to win ALOT more than I do so I thought it was a good wager. (the second pick was impulse) SO LETS BREAK A LEG!!!

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the sevilla ML, but hasn't been a half of confidence so far.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

over 1.5 for sevilla - mallorca GL man i see 1 goal which would open up the game since both side would like a win here

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    over 1.5 for sevilla - mallorca GL man i see 1 goal which would open up the game since both side would like a win here
    And on cue there's the first goal of the match BOL

Spaceviews

There is a goal!! Hopefully they open this one up and find the back of the net atleast once more!! Hopefully its Sevilla that does it so Soul wins too!! COME ON BLACKBURN & OR MAN U!!!!! PICK IT UP!!!!

soul786

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceviews View Post
    Just jumped on the 2nd half over (1.5)-105 BlackBurn/Man U match as well as The 2nd half over (1.5)-105 Sevilla/Mallorca match. Both Large!! My first pick is because I missed kick off and you took(both teams to score) so if you win, I win- You tend to win ALOT more than I do so I thought it was a good wager. (the second pick was impulse) SO LETS BREAK A LEG!!!
    Good stuff nice hit on the 2H SEV/MLL game

Spaceviews

YOU CALLED IT MY FRIEND!!!!!! THERE IS NUMBER 2!!! & OUR BUDDY SOUL MAKES OUT AS WELL!!!!!

soul786

YOU CALLED IT MY FRIEND!!!!!! THERE IS NUMBER 2!!! & OUR BUDDY SOUL MAKES OUT AS WELL!!!!!
    Pending no crazy blunders by SEV I feel better now in this 2H lol

Sevilla just potted a third now their picking them apart
    Last edited by soul786; 04-02-12 at 03:27 PM.

Spaceviews

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    Good stuff nice hit on the 2H SEV/MLL game
    Thanks Bro!! Hopefully Sevilla can hold on to the lead for you so you can cash as well. All we need now is for Blackburn & Man U to each find the back of the net so Our Host The NINJA and myself can cash!!!

Spaceviews

AND ANOTHER FROM SEVILLA!!!!! They are on a rampage!!!! Your wager is looking better by the second Soul!!!

Punter101

Yeah 3 goals now. A win was very important here for both sides. Guess Sevilla wanted that europa spot more though

EaglesPhan36

Nice hits.

soul786

wow, just looked at the scores, ManU in the last 10 minutes scores 2! crazy ending there

Spaceviews

JUST CAME IN MYSELF, BOO YAH!!!!! Thanks AGAIN NINJA!!! wouldn't had put these in had it not been for you.... Have a Great Night!! On to College Basketball Finals!!!