Betpoints: 1258

UEFA Champions League ---- Tuesday April 3rd

Ok we got Barcelona vs AC Milan and Munich vs Marseilles

im leaning with the O3 in both game and i like Munich -1.5

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Be careful with Munich -1.5. Mandanda is back in the net for Olympique, and he's by a far a better goalie than last match...

creightonbjaysNC
    creightonbjaysNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Plus they don't need to win or blow them out for that matter...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Pinnacle with a failure right now: Barca: @4.75 Milan: @13.something draw: @6. something lol. They will cancel this bet for sure.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

And it's cancelled. Was no doubt about it.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Leaning Milan +2.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Milan got a chance... hmm.. 1-1 full time..?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Milan gets a 14.60 at Pinny right now. That's way too much now. Honestly thinking about throwing a small 50 on this. And I'm saying this as a Barca fan since 1992: Do I think Barca wins? Yes. But do I think Milan COULD win this one with a little help from Fortuna? Absolutely. They def. have the players to score a goal against Barca and if they play their Catenaccio well, they may give us a surprise here. I will think about it a little bit....

itriedsohard
    BIG PLAYS
    itriedsohard's Avatar Become A Pro!

In camp nou?

I think barca win for sure.

U3 play for me

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Attachment 40674
    Did it with 43, not 50, cause I like even numbers in my account We will see what happens. At least it's even more fun to watch the game now.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have a veeeeeeeeeeery loooooooooooooong shot parlay 1 HT / 2 FT in both games

Wotton
    Wotton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

I have an under 2.5 for Barcelone Milan @2.4 which seemed like a bargain. Even if Barcelone is more agressive than at Milan they won't be able to put more than 2 goals to a disciplined Milan. Ambrosini was impressive in the first leg and globally the catenaccio worked well. And Milan scoring would be a surprise without their long and through passes masters (Van Bommel and Silva) who could if present make an hypothetical "let's try to give the ball in the lowest number of passes possible to Ibra and hope for a miracle" strategy work.
    Last edited by Wotton; 04-03-12 at 07:52 AM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Wotton View Post
    I have an under 2.5 for Barcelone Milan @2.4 which seemed like a bargain. Even if Barcelone is more agressive than at Milan they won't be able to put more than 2 goals to a disciplined Milan. Ambrosini was impressive in the first leg and globally the catenaccio worked well. And Milan scoring would be a surprise without their long and through passes masters (Van Bommel and Pirlo) who could if present make an hypothetical "let's try to give the ball in the fewest passes possible to Ibra and hope for a miracle" startegy work.
    Pirlo?? Are you kidding me?? He plays for Juventus.....

TheRedGambler
    TheRedGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

I think that the under 3 or Milan +1,75/+2 are the way to go here but still, a 3-0 or 3-1 aren't impossible either.Not sure what to do

Wotton
    Wotton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Pirlo?? Are you kidding me?? He plays for Juventus.....
    Oh yes really sorry about that I read the wrong line in my excel spreadsheet, I meant Silva.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

bayern -1.5
    over 3

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Wotton View Post
    Oh yes really sorry about that I read the wrong line in my excel spreadsheet, I meant Silva.
    And I was like "WTF???" Yeah, Silva will indeed be deeply missed here. But Kevin Prince Boateng is back, I do LOVE this guy, and he's so incredibly important for Milan.
    Anybody closer information on Xavi? A source in spain tells me he maybe out for todays game, which will be really bitter for Barca, missing the brain in this game...

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

barcelona -1.5 in this one. After watching the first game milan was allowed to get away with a lot of dirty fouls. I think Milan will earn a red card or two in this game and barcelona will destroy them.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    barcelona -1.5 in this one. After watching the first game milan was allowed to get away with a lot of dirty fouls. I think Milan will earn a red card or two in this game and barcelona will destroy them.

exactly ac was doing some dirty shyt in the first game, may not get away with it this game

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont forget what happened to Milan vs Man utd few years back when they drew at home and then got beaten at old trafford by 6-7 goals difference

We might see the same happen today, I mean the ONLY way milan goes through is if Barca hits the post 2-3 times and misses 6-7+ clear chances and then Milan somehow scores one lucky goal. I remember the last match played at camp nou, milan had a total of 2 shots on goal, and they scored twice. Barca had over 15 shots and chances and scored only twice ... thats the only way milan will go through, and fortunately, as a Barca fan I don't see this happening tonight Barca might lose the league, they can't afford to go out of the champions yet.

p.s. I believe milan was lucky enough to get here by eliminating Arsenal, even though they had a 4-0 win from the first leg(thanks to their awesome pitch ) , they almost lost it ... arsenal was up by 3-0 by HT
    Last edited by BigTimeWinner; 04-03-12 at 10:07 AM.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

thinking 5 units on barca/ac over 3 and bayern -1.5

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Milan actually had a great result in the first leg. If they can score at all vs Barca then Barca needs to win the match as a tie puts Milan through (any tie other than 0-0).

Either Barca will play a very controlled/slow game or they go for the kill early on.

Milan will of course opt for a controlled/slow game and they won't give Barca any fast break opportunities as that's where Messi seems to be most dangerous.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Milan will not be able to stop messi without the refs letting milan take him out like the first match. If the ref calls the game fair then milan will have 2 red cards if they play the same way they did in the first match up.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    Dont forget what happened to Milan vs Man utd few years back when they drew at home and then got beaten at old trafford by 6-7 goals difference

We might see the same happen today, I mean the ONLY way milan goes through is if Barca hits the post 2-3 times and misses 6-7+ clear chances and then Milan somehow scores one lucky goal. I remember the last match played at camp nou, milan had a total of 2 shots on goal, and they scored twice. Barca had over 15 shots and chances and scored only twice ... thats the only way milan will go through, and fortunately, as a Barca fan I don't see this happening tonight Barca might lose the league, they can't afford to go out of the champions yet.

p.s. I believe milan was lucky enough to get here by eliminating Arsenal, even though they had a 4-0 win from the first leg(thanks to their awesome pitch ) , they almost lost it ... arsenal was up by 3-0 by HT
    There are difference in both games and you got it wrong.

Vs Man Utd, AC Milan needed goals as they lost 3-2 at home.

Vs Arsenal, I believe it's a case of complacency more than anything, they didn't have much problems against them in the 2nd half.

Never say never, anything can happen in football. GL.

thabeest
    thabeest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

And I was like "WTF???" Yeah, Silva will indeed be deeply missed here. But Kevin Prince Boateng is back, I do LOVE this guy, and he's so incredibly important for Milan.
    Anybody closer information on Xavi? A source in spain tells me he maybe out for todays game, which will be really bitter for Barca, missing the brain in this game...
    He joined in on the workout earlier today. Seems likely he will play.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Ok everybody , just one play here

Munich -1,-1.5 (-120)

GL

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course Barcelona are favorites.
    But anything can happen, i mean we've all seen games where one team is dominating the entire game, but the other team gets a lucky shot and wins in the end.
    I would expect that Milan should be highly motivated and with some kind of a plan.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    There are difference in both games and you got it wrong.

Vs Man Utd, AC Milan needed goals as they lost 3-2 at home.

Vs Arsenal, I believe it's a case of complacency more than anything, they didn't have much problems against them in the 2nd half.

Never say never, anything can happen in football. GL.
    Inter had advantage after they won home, thanks to the refs when mourinho was in charge of inter, and how many chances did they have away at camp nou? 0 ? and I am pretty sure this Milan team is no where good as that inter mourinho team, this will be an easy win for barca

I would take barca -1.5 at odds around 2,0 but at 1,70 its not worth it ... Also, in regards to Arsenal - milan match, arsenal were SOOOO TIRED , they could not even pass the ball, barca are much better prepared, Milan's defense w/o silva is crap, barca had so many chances to score and they would've had even more if the pitch was in a better shape last week.

I mean, if you watched the group stage match between Barca and Milan which ended 2-2, you will see what I am talking about, and they had silva in defense at the time(he even scored the last minute goal), still they had no more than 2-3 shots on goal

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Date placed:
    Apr 03, 2012 12:54p2 Team Parlay #250599243 (Placed by Web)UEFA Champions League (Game) Moneyline
    UEFA Club Competitions - UEFA Champions League
    90 Minutes plus injury time.
    FC Bayern München -330 Tue@2:45p
    Competitor:Olympique MarseilleUEFA Champions League (Game) Total
    UEFA Club Competitions - UEFA Champions League
    LIVE BETTING AVAILABLE
    90 Minutes plus injury time.
    FC Barcelona vs. AC Milan Over 3 (-130) Tue@2:45p
    Risk CA$ 1000.00 to win CA$ 1305.36

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Everything aside from the 1st leg result points to a easy Barcelona victory.

The pitch at the San Siro was poor
    The questionable tackles by Milan
    The penalty not given
    Milan has not played well away in the Champions League (last result 3-0 v Arsenal)
    Messi brilliance and etc etc etc

All of the above said Milan lost 3-2 and drew 2-2 with Barca (group stage) 0-0 1st leg

I don't think those results justify a +1.5 (+135)
    Throw in the fact that heavy rain is possible for most of the match and I think this line is the play.
    If Milan can take a chance (they will likely get 1-5 chances in this game) they can cover the 1.5

If Barcelona score early its over. The longer Milan hold it at 0-0 the more nervous pressure will be heaped on Barcelona. If Milan happen to score the 1st goal I think they go through.

Small small play on Milan +1.5 and even smaller play on Draw

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Everything aside from the 1st leg result points to a easy Barcelona victory.

The pitch at the San Siro was poor
    The questionable tackles by Milan
    The penalty not given
    Milan has not played well away in the Champions League (last result 3-0 v Arsenal)
    Messi brilliance and etc etc etc

All of the above said Milan lost 3-2 and drew 2-2 with Barca (group stage) 0-0 1st leg

I don't think those results justify a +1.5 (+135)
    Throw in the fact that heavy rain is possible for most of the match and I think this line is the play.
    If Milan can take a chance (they will likely get 1-5 chances in this game) they can cover the 1.5

If Barcelona score early its over. The longer Milan hold it at 0-0 the more nervous pressure will be heaped on Barcelona. If Milan happen to score the 1st goal I think they go through.

Small small play on Milan +1.5 and even smaller play on Draw
    argh didnt know it was raining in Barcelona ... that makes a difference, all your points are correct!
    I still hope Barca will win by a huge margin though

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    argh didnt know it was raining in Barcelona ... that makes a difference, all your points are correct!
    I still hope Barca will win by a huge margin though
    It is likely Barcelona win big even with the rain. I like going against the grain here for a small amount. GL

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

but with the rain..dont that favor AC a bit?

bets_on
    bets_on's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

what you thinking about this bayer-marseille+2 tie.... ?

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Attachment 40674
    Did it with 43, not 50, cause I like even numbers in my account We will see what happens. At least it's even more fun to watch the game now.
    Im going to run with you on this. Throwing 50 on it. Lets cash!!

12 Last