Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

not looking great for our over. completely different style of play than i expected

mrtomk
    mrtomk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 771

A Forest fan? Wow, small world. How are you watching the game? Not looking great so far. Thought Forest had a decent chance today; a different side to the one that didnt show up in the 4-0 defeat in the FA Cup

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

What's up with this completely empty day of goals across England?? I'm on 3 overs and not 1 goal in any of them. First time that's ever happened for entire half. Sucky

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by mrtomk View Post
    A Forest fan? Wow, small world. How are you watching the game? Not looking great so far. Thought Forest had a decent chance today; a different side to the one that didnt show up in the 4-0 defeat in the FA Cup
    bet365 is the smoothest right now but i HATE how you can't get it full screen. got a good stream?

Ya but now as I'm watching I'm thinking Morgan has taught Leicester ALL of Forest's secrets and can read their attacks better than I thought he would be. I thought of that before but didn't see him making this much of difference.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    What's up with this completely empty day of goals across England?? I'm on 3 overs and not 1 goal in any of them. First time that's ever happened for entire half. Sucky

man it's a shocking score chart right now across all english and euro matches. 0-0 's in tonnsss of games.

mrtomk

Im in the UK, dont have any way of watching at the moment, bet365 doesnt show it.

Yea, didnt think big Wes would be too much of a difference maker, seeing as he left before our recent return to form, but then, as they say, 'you'll never beat Wes Morgan'.

Think I might start blindly betting unders from now on...

Bluedragon

Im in the UK, dont have any way of watching at the moment, bet365 doesnt show it.

Yea, didnt think big Wes would be too much of a difference maker, seeing as he left before our recent return to form, but then, as they say, 'you'll never beat Wes Morgan'.

Think I might start blindly betting unders from now on...
    bet365 isn't showing it???? You have to log in, but it's showing it for me...which means its the championship game that's shown on local channels there...almost every team has 1 a season i've noticed...

http://link.ltv.su/45982/en

giv'er a try.

Big wes has been too solid

mrtomk

Thanks mate, that link worked. I had the joy of watching Forest hoof the ball aimlessly for 10 minutes. Bets aside, Ill take the point as a fan. Im in London, so Ill hope for a better effort when I go see the Crystal Palace game on saturday.

Bluedragon

Thanks mate, that link worked. I had the joy of watching Forest hoof the ball aimlessly for 10 minutes. Bets aside, Ill take the point as a fan. Im in London, so Ill hope for a better effort when I go see the Crystal Palace game on saturday.
    I had the joy of 90+

That's gonna be a wicked game.

First 12