EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [3/27] Ninja Plays

[England Championship] Ipswich-Middlesbrough Over 2.5 [-130]
    Middlesbrough gets back an influential player in Barry Robson today who is the club's third leading scorer as a midfielder. Ipswich has been one of the top home scoring sides in the Championship this season with 35 goals in 18 home matches, ranking 3rd best in the league. They have scored multiple goals at home in five of their last six and have only been held scoreless twice. They do have some clean sheets of late at home, but go against a Middlesbrough squad that is scoring on the road. Boro has scored in nine of their last eleven on the road in league play with multiple tallies in three of their last five. They have not kept a clean sheet in eight straight on the road with multiple goals allowed in give of those matches.

[Champions League] Benfica-Chelsea Both Teams to Score [-115]
    Intriguing clash here. At home in CL play, Benfica has kept three clean sheets in their last six matches dating back to last year's group stages. They have scored at least once in their last eleven matches on their home pitch in CL play dating back to 2007. Chelsea meanwhile have been solid about getting precious away goals in the CL. They have at least one in their last six CL matches, while conceding in five straight. Cardozo will obviously be a big threat to Chelsea's defense, while I think if Drogba lines up - his influence will again be seen. Will wait again to see lineups to make sure Drogba is in there, but if he is, definitely taking a shot.

BebeRebozo
    BebeRebozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Hey Mr. EP!
    I also focused on Ipswich and placed my bet. Good thing
    What do you personally think of the match Leicester City - Nottingham Forest going over 2.5?
    Have a nice day!

EaglesPhan36

Looks like a good try too. Only thing that scares me a little there is I think Nottingham has a poor record of scoring @ Leicester City and coming off that 7 goals against Leeds, I would expect a lot of attention probably goes into defense.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Hey EP, what book do you get the "both teams to score" props? 5Dimes doesn't offer these; my choices are limited as I'm in the US. Thanks.

EaglesPhan36

That one surprisingly is at Bovada. They don't always have good lines for soccer, but for EPL & Champions League they put up quite a few specialty type lines like that + props like first goal scorer. I know most don't care for Bovada, but they serve a purpose to give us other options.

EaglesPhan36

Sticking w/both teams to score even thought it's Torres starting. Yeesh.

EaglesPhan36

Lack of goals everywhere right now. Looked at the scoreboard in all the English leagues + Champions ...

EaglesPhan36

Looks like one of those days boys. I'm going live to take a small chunk on Benfica ML @ +225 and Chelsea +400. I think someone is getting one goal somewhere.

EaglesPhan36

Uh oh ... 8 minutes for a 3rd in Ipswich .... almighty Ninjas ... find your magic.

EaglesPhan36

+400 on Chelsea, that makes up for quite a bit.

Too bad the total isn't going to get that late magic.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    That one surprisingly is at Bovada. They don't always have good lines for soccer, but for EPL & Champions League they put up quite a few specialty type lines like that + props like first goal scorer. I know most don't care for Bovada, but they serve a purpose to give us other options.

Okay, thanks. Might check them out.

EaglesPhan36

Very easy deposit methods. Payouts do take a little bit, but you do get them and that IMO is all that counts.