TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans for February 17th

La Liga:

Real Madrid -1550 (It's worth the juice, it would be a ridiculous miracle for them not to win)
    u2.5 -135 (Osasuna v Sevilla) (This game is going to be 1-1 or Sevilla 2-0)

Serie A:

o2 -140 (Napoli v Fiorentina) (Giving it's only 2 and not 2.5 screams over for me with a possible chance of only pushing is fine with me)
    Inter -300 (My team, very scary lately but I do think they get back on track tomorrow)

Bundesliga:

Draw +200 (Hoffenheim v FSV) (This is my lottery pick to try to win some money with +200, I'm liking this ending in a 0-0 tie and maybe a small play on the under, maybe even 1-1)

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

(This game is going to be 1-1 or Sevilla 2-0)
    Osasuna is better than Sevilla, and over2.5 is more likely, something like 1-2 or 2-2, maybe even 2-3.

but after that
    Real Madrid -1550 (It's worth the juice, it would be a ridiculous miracle for them not to win)
    why do I even bother to post something in this thread

karajohn13
    karajohn13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post
    why do I even bother to post something in this thread

TailMe

TonyDimy you have a problem with every post I make, what's your deal? All I'm doing is giving my insight on it, you don't have to be a douche about it. If people have the money then Real Madrid is a nice bet regardless of the juice.

Stop being a douche and don't comment on everything. If you don't like my plays then fade me, be my guest.

I'm new to this site, I get that but, come on man. Be mature a little bit. Instead of bashing me maybe give me your insight instead of telling me off.
    Last edited by TailMe; 02-17-12 at 08:12 AM.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

TailMe, taking Real Madrid -1550 is not worth it. You might hit it this time, and maybe even the next time, but eventually an upset will happen. It is just not worth it for so little return.

TailMe

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    TailMe, taking Real Madrid -1550 is not worth it. You might hit it this time, and maybe even the next time, but eventually an upset will happen. It is just not worth it for so little return.
    Thank you, that's a response I like rather than getting laughed at by TonyDimy.

MatI, I appreciate the insight and will learn for future times.

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

yeah, not worth the money. over 10 units to win 1? crazy. price is against you anyhow. those 10 units can be used better. and dont get stressed if someones rubbishing your picks. think about why they are and see if its still worth it.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

i mean, cant you just parlay the MAdrigas with some NBA or CBB "locks"... might get the price down. just a thought.

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

racing have been fairly good lately, and while betting on them to get something from the game would be most likely a waste maybe look around the asian handicap. you can get some crazy prices on some of the +2.5 etc when small clubs play at the bernabau