ticklemepink
    ticklemepink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday FA Cup anyone?

I'm doing over 2.5 on the Chelsea v Birmingham match and the Sunderland/Arsenal one

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

These FA Cup matches can be tricky. Hard to decide before starting lineups are announced, but the over looks alright in Chelsea match.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Leaning Norwich who has been pretty decent at home.
    Also think both Liverpool and Tottenham can beat the -1.5 handicap.

Chelsea o2.5 is a bit risky no? They are home, but B'City is probably not going to get much offense, Chelsea is a mess right now, their players had an argument with the coach at the last training session and it looks like now AVB's fate at Chelsea depends on finishing in the top 4 and not winning the FA Cup. Just not sure how the players will respond this week.

Sunderland v Arsenal I will not touch since I always do horrible in repeat games.

ticklemepink
    ticklemepink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Norwich is always a good pick at home

And with the Blackpool game, who have in previous games had over 2.5 I am expecting more than 2.5 as well. Previous results this season speaks volumes, and if we followed them last season when they were in the premier league for over 2.5, we'd be rich.

The Chelsea game offers 8/13 for over 2.5, so the odds are actually more likely to happen than most of the other games. The problems in Chelsea are overblown by the media, and if anything, AVB always plays very open games, with a lot of attacking and poor at the back especially with the overhyped Luiz, who has screwed up so many times. He will want to win this game desperately as its a chance for silverware. Birmingham City probably fancy their chances.
    Last edited by ticklemepink; 02-17-12 at 06:41 PM.

chinaski
    chinaski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

im on under on the chelsea game