Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manchester double?

Who's feeling it this weekend? I can see it happening (I don't agree with the QPR pick though).

I know United haven't won their last 3 vs Liverpool but needing to win to keep in touch with City, the Evra-Suarez row and their comeback last week makes me think they'll get on the attack early and win the game from there. Can't argue with the price either!
    Last edited by shari91; 02-10-12 at 05:17 AM. Reason: removed spam

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Wait until starting lineups will be published and look for Carrol. If he's in it: go big on MU.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe liverpool can get a draw. I wouldn't put my money on united. City on the other hand will win imho

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post
    and look for Carrol. If he's in it: go big on MU.

karajohn13
    karajohn13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post
    Wait until starting lineups will be published and look for Carrol. If he's in it: go big on MU.
    I have a strange feeling Caroll will score, not joking !

thabeest
    thabeest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

That is indeed a strange feeling. No, having said that carroll have been improving somewhat lately, but damn me- he's still horribly ineffective.

karajohn13
    karajohn13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thabeest View Post
    That is indeed a strange feeling. No, having said that carroll have been improving somewhat lately, but damn me- he's still horribly ineffective.

You are right, I know, but sometimes players that suck score in big matches and become heroes.
    Last Sunday, in Greek league, Abdoun scored the first goal of Olympiakos against PAOK. It was his first goal at the season, and until then Olympiakos fans were really angry judging his performance

PS: Needless to say I got paid due to this one, I had the feeling that Abdoun would score

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thabeest View Post
    Yes he is. I think he lacks the speed in his legs that's why the only way he can score is if he manages to get above a defender for a header or if he finds himself unmarked for a shot.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Careful with the Villa game, the team is not doing very well but they do have Bent who can put a few in against anyone, plus Ireland and Dunne are former City Blues so they are always up to get one against their ex employers. I think last year Dunne had a header goal to tie the match vs city.

City is a tough team to predict, they have so many game changers but right now Dzeko is not in good form and Super Mario is suspended, Yaya is also out, hard to guess which City team will show up, the one against Everton or the one vs Fulham...

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Liverpool did well against red devils in the last match but that was FA cup and red devils have obviously been not playing well in that cup in past few years. They were also playing on Anfield and scored the winning goal thanks to inexperience of Anders Lindegaard. I expect them to leave empty handed from Old Trafford today. Villa has already lost to all big teams on their home patch and they don't have much of a chance to win or draw the match unless Bent and N'Zogbia play very well.

ticklemepink
    ticklemepink's Avatar Become A Pro!

how early before kickoff do we see the team lineups?

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

usually 30-45 minutes