littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

11 feb - real betis v bilbao

Bilbao -0.5 @ 2.67

or Bilbao +0.5 @ 1.52

Bilbao are on fire at the moment, the team have got used to Bielsa's unconventional formation over the last 2-3 months. For me, he's as good as Mourihno, Guardiola or Emery.....Betis are so inconsistent at home, so it does depend which Betis turns up, but i strongly feel 2.67 is well underpriced, it'd take as low as 1.9-2.0.....the bookmakers are still pricing them based on their disasterous start to the season (because of the unusual formation and personal being tried in different positions they were unfamiliar with--attackers at left back, midfielders in central defence)...it was always going to take a bit of time. anyway, llorente is scoring crazy amounts of goals, muniain is surely going to squeeze into spains euro team etc...

overs 2.5 is @ 2.05, which is also a little generous considering the amount of goals (for and against) that atletic's games produce.

any of those 3 above would be looking at, imo.

chinaski
    chinaski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

thinking the same. very solid team and playing very well under management of bielsa. they got the uefa cup ticket and now they want to finish la liga on the top 4 to qualify for champions league. i will take Athletic +0.5 for this match and will put some on Athletic to win Copa del Rey.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

over looks pretty good actually, bilbao will be attacking(hopefully) and betis score most of their goals from counter attacks nice odds too

arsenal11
    arsenal11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
    thinking the same. very solid team and playing very well under management of bielsa. they got the uefa cup ticket and now they want to finish la liga on the top 4 to qualify for champions league. i will take Athletic +0.5 for this match and will put some on Athletic to win Copa del Rey.
    kinda agree with you. but i see a draw here. so i will go for draw!