Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Lazio-Cesena question

can someone please give me a very reliable site on updated lineups/injuries/news for Serie A? I am having trouble finding much news on this match but something is fishy about the 1.50 ML and 1.975 -1 line. shouldn't Lazio be like 1.33 ML and 1.86 -1,-1.5 about? Just wondering how to play this game, since it's streaming HD and i'll be in class, bored lol.

Thanks in advance, champions.

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

its moved out from around 1.4 in the last few days, probably because of all the lazio injuries. due to their financial crisis of the last few years, they had a thin enough squad going into this competition. cana, diakate, brochhi, dias, maybe hernanes too are all out afaik, plus they sold cisse and didnt manage to finalise a replacement before the deadline, so they're very reliant on klose up top.

however, they are still in very good form and cesena are poor on the road. maybe have a look at the AH for cesena. you'd get similar odds (1.5) for cesena +1.5, lazio havent been the biggest scorers at home 14 in 11, cesena have conceded 11 in 21.

arrigoni played a really cautious 3-5-2 to frustrate napoli the last time out, so you might expect to see that again. but i just dont see him smelling blood here with the lazio injuries and sending out a team to win.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by littlezola View Post
    its moved out from around 1.4 in the last few days, probably because of all the lazio injuries. due to their financial crisis of the last few years, they had a thin enough squad going into this competition. cana, diakate, brochhi, dias, maybe hernanes too are all out afaik, plus they sold cisse and didnt manage to finalise a replacement before the deadline, so they're very reliant on klose up top.

however, they are still in very good form and cesena are poor on the road. maybe have a look at the AH for cesena. you'd get similar odds (1.5) for cesena +1.5, lazio havent been the biggest scorers at home 14 in 11, cesena have conceded 11 in 21.

arrigoni played a really cautious 3-5-2 to frustrate napoli the last time out, so you might expect to see that again. but i just dont see him smelling blood here with the lazio injuries and sending out a team to win.
    Ah, forgot about Cisse. i'm aware of other injuries though but thanks, makes sense.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Cisse isn't their star anyways. Klose can easily score 2 goals this game. Going with Lazio tonight.
    I will also be in class when this game starts, mind to share the HD stream?

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by jules11 View Post
    Cisse isn't their star anyways. Klose can easily score 2 goals this game. Going with Lazio tonight.
    I will also be in class when this game starts, mind to share the HD stream?
    Bet365 has the sharpest streams i've seen, and right up to the second for live betting. I know a bagillion stream sites but none as sharp as the365 streams...

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Quote Originally Posted by jules11 View Post
    Cisse isn't their star anyways. Klose can easily score 2 goals this game.
    Then i guess you should bet on klose 2 or more @ 6.50...

The point about cisse and rocchi isn't that they are their star players. It is that klose isn't the most mobile of forwards, and i don't think his best work happens as a lone forward, so if you take 2 support forwards out of an already thin squad, it means that lazio may have to play with 1 up front, which is a change from the system they have favoured all year.

maybe lazio will win big tonight, i would be surprised, but who knows? the price is dropping to the lower end of 1.4 now. There isn't huge profit in a lazio win, and 1.4ish isn't really good value either. all factors considered, i'd put their chance of winning at around 55-65%max, so i'm not sure i'm that desperate for a win of 1.4...