EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's [2/8] Ninja Plays

[Copa Del Rey] Valencia +1.5 [+100]
    valencia head into Camp Nou all square with Barca at 1-1 on aggregate after the 1st leg. Barca has that all important road goal to rely on here, so their work today is either not to concede or win by at least one. Valencia has been a quality road side this season and have only suffered one heavy defeat on the road since La Liga began last Fall. That was a 3-0 loss to Chelsea in Champions League play. In fact, that match is the only one overall since league play began that Valencia has lost a match by more than a goal. Barca has had their last four in this competition either end in draws or single goal wins. Barca do have some injury issues continuing in their mid-field, but they should field a strong side here with the trophy in sight. I expect at home, Barca should get it done, but I won't be surprised to see Valencia keep it very tight.

[Germany DFB Pokal] Hoffenheim-Gruether Firth Over 2.5 [-105]
    Not much reasoning for me here. Hoffenheim have been solid scoring this season at home in Bundesliga and DFB Pokal play with them scoring and conceding in many recently. GF is a strong Bundesliga 2 side that could very well earn promotion this season. Hoffe has the pressure here as they have cracked many times in this competition at this quarterfinal stage. Think both will score.

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I don't like those two to be honest. I do agree with your logic on Barca - Valencia (it's still looks pretty risky, but you're probably right), but I can't say the same about the second ninja play. Hoffenheim is not the team that can score many goals against a good defensive line and I'm sure that Furt is going to use their last round strategy which is 'pray and do not concede'

Best of luck, anyway

iceman8847
    iceman8847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3505

E/p your total over 2.5 goals for today just went from -120 to +105 did anything happen to make that change?

TonyDimy

Bookies realised their mistake I guess.

EaglesPhan36

I'm sure it was people playing the under once it got out to -120 since it started at either +100 or -105. Damn red cards always making their way into my bets.

EaglesPhan36

Honest to God, if you have a book where you can bet red cards to be shown in a match I pick. Get on it. Bet you'd win at least 50% and make some good money.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

you are a RED card machine... can you pick out your fav EPL plays out of 10, im going to take each with a RED

nah man, im joking, but seriously you have a magnet somewhere to those REDs

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Man double douched by the reds today

EaglesPhan36

I'll take that the German one probably would have lost any way, but I think Valencia might have hung on to lose 1-0 if not for the double yellows leading to a red in that one. Just insane.

TonyDimy

Hoffenheim have sacked coach Holger Stanislawski after only half a season in charge, the club have confirmed.

The young trainer's job has been under scrutiny for some time, following a run of only one win in 10 league matches, and it was understood that not even victory in the DFB Pokal quarter final against Greuther Furth on Wednesday would save him.

However, a 1-0 defeat to the 2. Bundesliga club has decided his fate, along with those of assistants Andre Trulsen and Klaus-Peter Nemet, both whom follow Stanislawski out of the exit door at the Rhein-Necker-Stadium.
    Don't mess with EaglesPhan's bets, Holger

EaglesPhan36

Serves him right.