camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Kompany out for Man City today

Just an FYI. Was set to be marking Dempsey.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly I think this guy is kind of overrated ... city has a lot of defenders so shouldnt be a problem to replace him.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    honestly I think this guy is kind of overrated ... city has a lot of defenders so shouldnt be a problem to replace him.

this

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    Errrr, no they don't. Savic is the replacement as he has been throughout Kompany's suspension. He's terrible and homesick, who else do they have? Rekkik?

You say Kompany is overrated and while he hasn't quite dominated in the back four like he did last season, he's still a top class defender, and a whole other level to Savic.

I know the game is already in progress and just as I type this and city is already up 2-0 but just saw this and had to comment.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    Errrr, no they don't. Savic is the replacement as he has been throughout Kompany's suspension. He's terrible and homesick, who else do they have? Rekkik?

You say Kompany is overrated and while he hasn't quite dominated in the back four like he did last season, he's still a top class defender, and a whole other level to Savic.

I know the game is already in progress and just as I type this and city is already up 2-0 but just saw this and had to comment.

Agreed, Kompany is very high quality, In addition to being a great on the ball defender, he also keeps City in good shape around the back line so consistently. 3-0 to the Sky Blues.