BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fu*k basketball

So I got all those soccer picks won and I had to choose one last bet to add to my pparlay , I added this bullshit celtic game and these idiots were winning by 9 pts difference until the last 4 mins of the game, and they somehow, i dont know what happened, managed to lose the game by not scoring any more points in those last 4 mins while the other team got 10 .........

These were my best bets for today and i ruined it with this basketball pick even though I never bet on basketball ... just a lesson for the future, never bet on something that you have no information about, like i did

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

Tough loss bro
    There were a lot of better games to bet on than the Celtics game although I see why you might have chosen Boston over a very bad Cleveland team.

Would love to see you start a Soccer thread though, I can't call Soccer games at all and have been relying on what forum members like.
    Good luck next time.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

bl happened to best of us.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by secueritae View Post
    Tough loss bro
    There were a lot of better games to bet on than the Celtics game although I see why you might have chosen Boston over a very bad Cleveland team.

Would love to see you start a Soccer thread though, I can't call Soccer games at all and have been relying on what forum members like.
    Good luck next time.
    yeah,actually soccer is much easier (obviously easier to predict than basketball ) though I'm not sure if I'll be betting for more than the next two weeks for personal reasons. I needed to make some money fast and I a was sure I would win at least one of my two parlays of 200$ risked each for this weekend but, oh well, life goes on

at least I placed a 200$ bet on cleveland to win the game to cover my ass and got some money back ...

gl to you!

p.s. now that I posted one, I'll post one more parlay which I had no luck on

BigTimeWinner

Apparently the home team on that lost bet had bought two very good strikes who were playing in germany's second league and I've seen them play, they're very good,and I was certain they can score at least one goal each ... all i got was a poor 1-0

and here goes one more,

The lost bet, the score was 1-1 on the 16th minute of the match!!! Those idiots couldn't score one more goal for me to win the bet again my awesome luck ...

Two weeks ago, I had a parlay to win 43xx$ and I was waiting for Santander - Mirandes home win, in copa del rey ... they are first division team, mirandes is 3d division and santander was in a 2-0 deficit from the 1st leg ... they were 1-0 up till the 76' min when some idiot made a penalty over one of the mirandes players and they scored ... game ended 1-1

I just don't know why I'm not having luck at all ... that's one of the reasons that's making me to stop betting ...

p.s. you can see all these 3 parlays were for the past 48 hours

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Bad luck BTW, that hurts alot. And is one reason why I stay well away from anything other than the occasional 2 teamer.

Don't get too down about it mate. Best of luck.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Bad luck BTW, that hurts alot. And is one reason why I stay well away from anything other than the occasional 2 teamer.

Don't get too down about it mate. Best of luck.
    Thanks mate, I have understood that the more information you have about every game and the more knowledge you have about the teams involved, ie know how the play and so on, the better you'll be able to choose a bet on that game.
    And I agree that the less teams the better chances to win a parlay, however I was tough on money so I was trying to make some fast luck decided not to be on my side this time I guess, but I'll give it a few more tries before I give up

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Yes, they screwed up badly. Didn't get a single basket in the last 4,5 minutes, not even from the line.
    And yeah, been there as well. Had one of those just for fun parlays. And everything turned out as predicted but the last one included Golf @1.25 odds and I didn't know a damn about that sport and it wasn't Tiger. All I remember is that it lasted like 2-3 days... was pissed at that very fact in the first place and he was actually leading the other guy (it was a H2H bet) but in the end lost and **** was I furious. Total Odds were around 35.00
    So truly an advice, don't bet on sports you don't know shit about.

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

We've all been there, what makes it even worse is when you lose one of these games with very low odds, that ruins the whole parlay

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    Yes, they screwed up badly. Didn't get a single basket in the last 4,5 minutes, not even from the line.
    And yeah, been there as well. Had one of those just for fun parlays. And everything turned out as predicted but the last one included Golf @1.25 odds and I didn't know a damn about that sport and it wasn't Tiger. All I remember is that it lasted like 2-3 days... was pissed at that very fact in the first place and he was actually leading the other guy (it was a H2H bet) but in the end lost and **** was I furious. Total Odds were around 35.00
    So truly an advice, don't bet on sports you don't know shit about.
    Tu no Latvijas

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by Visage987 View Post
    We've all been there, what makes it even worse is when you lose one of these games with very low odds, that ruins the whole parlay

Tu no Latvijas
    True.
    Esmu, esmu.

Visage987

es ar

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

es ar

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    I just don't know why I'm not having luck at all ... that's one of the reasons that's making me to stop betting ...

I hear you but, No luck? are you kidding me ? So many bettors here would wish for such ''bad luck''
    You're asking too much. Browse through some threads here in the forum and you'll find out that the ones that (somehow) are considered the best around here have a winning percentage of averagely 50-55% and at the same time you propose what, like 10-12 bets and 2 of them don't hit (of course it technically ruins your parlay) and you're morally shattered and willing to drop betting. It's like hitting 24 plays of a 25-teamer and being dissatisfied.
    Here's an advice, you're a good capper and stick to single bets, not this parlay shit. I know many guys that regularly hit crazy parlays but at the end of the day they're still +/-0.00 at best.
    These lost parlays could be split into single plays and you'd be up.

BigTimeWinner

yea mate, the problem is that I don't have too much time to follow all the games so I dedicated all this weekend to betting and I'm so backed up with my work/schoolwork ... so that is why I put in more games in parlays, to get higher margin winnings, but oh well ...
    Yeah, I guess I should start single or double parlays at the most.
    so its the 'get-rich-fast' scheme whats letting me down ...

BigTimeWinner

here we go again ... this is just ridiculous.
    at Galtasaray the score was 1-1 on the 35th minute ... no goal since then.

the other parlay with huancayo or whatever the hell their name is, they hit the post 3 times, referee finished the game 2 minutes before the regular time because the fans wanted to go inside and attack him lol go figure ... btw it ended 1-1, only one goal missing

definitely will be sticking only to single bets now on.

Visage987

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    definitely will be sticking only to single bets now on.
    Sometimes that won't even help, for example, i''ve had a few games where i follow the game live (soccer) team a is dominating team b, you get the feeling that team a is gonna score any minute now, so you place a bet on team a before they score (so that the odds are still good), and so after placing the beat on your team you wait for them to score, but nothing happens and they miss every chance they get, or the other team scores and the game ha's totally changed, and you end up losing lot's of money on that one single game.

BigTimeWinner

Sometimes that won't even help, for example, i''ve had a few games where i follow the game live (soccer) team a is dominating team b, you get the feeling that team a is gonna score any minute now, so you place a bet on team a before they score (so that the odds are still good), and so after placing the beat on your team you wait for them to score, but nothing happens and they miss every chance they get, or the other team scores and the game ha's totally changed, and you end up losing lot's of money on that one single game.
    oh no mate, live betting is hard, this is all games that I spent hours on checking the possible line ups, missings, stats H2H, sometimes even the weather for the day ... and they screw me

but i know its just luck, even when you win its luck, same goes for losing. I'm just posting these so that everyone can see my luck