EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's [1/11] Ninja Plays

[Copa Del Rey] Espanyol -1 [-138]
    Espanyol is at home looking to overturn a 2-1 deficit to Cordoba today. The 2-1 result coming due to a red card incurred by Espanyol in the 1st leg. They were on top 1-0 before the card came early in the 2nd half. They held on until the 81st minute when their reserve keeper gave up an unlucky deflection and then a 2nd goal after that. Now on home soil, expect Espanyol to push hard today to get into the QFs of the Copa Del Rey, needing a win today to get that done. Their spirits should be buoyed heading into this one by their glorious draw with Barcelona over the weekend in La Liga.

EaglesPhan36

[Carling Cup] Liverpool +0.5 [-112]
    City have to get their heads together after their loss to Man U. in the FA Cup at home on Sunday. They also deal with injuries, suspensions and international absentees that could make their back line a bit more prone today. The Toures are out. Kompany is out in the back due to a red card. So suddenly, it's a little tricky for City. Liverpool should be fresh and fielding a strong side today. Looking for Daiglish to try to grind out a result today and then hoping to finish things at Anfield in the 2nd leg. City have looked more vulnerable in the last few weeks with two losses and a draw in their last four overall. The Reds have been very clever about grinding out results this season and in this spot, I think they'll settle for a draw if they can earn it. City might not be that upset with that result either knowing they can win anywhere with a full squad in the 2nd leg.

JRM6
    JRM6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [Carling Cup] Liverpool +0.5 [-112]
    City have to get their heads together after their loss to Man U. in the FA Cup at home on Sunday. They also deal with injuries, suspensions and international absentees that could make their back line a bit more prone today. The Toures are out. Kompany is out in the back due to a red card. So suddenly, it's a little tricky for City. Liverpool should be fresh and fielding a strong side today. Looking for Daiglish to try to grind out a result today and then hoping to finish things at Anfield in the 2nd leg. City have looked more vulnerable in the last few weeks with two losses and a draw in their last four overall. The Reds have been very clever about grinding out results this season and in this spot, I think they'll settle for a draw if they can earn it. City might not be that upset with that result either knowing they can win anywhere with a full squad in the 2nd leg.
    Hope you are right EaglesPhan36... big Liverpool fan here... hope you win your bet!

Good Luck

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with both.I like Espanyol.
    Last edited by thekid667; 01-11-12 at 12:32 PM.

GPJ
    GPJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Espanyol 3-0. You did it again, EP!

3-1 :S never celebrate before the game ends ! Go Espanyol !
    Last edited by GPJ; 01-11-12 at 02:44 PM.

GPJ

what an epic jinx.

EaglesPhan36

Think they took their foot off the gas when they got up 3-0. Now they've put themselves into a position where they have to score to get back ahead on aggregate. Hopefully they get another one .... and don't celebrate if they do until the final whistle.

GPJ

I always do that, but I believe they can score another one, althoug the psicologycal factor is in favor of Cordoba.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

good job GPJ

domz248

liver pool cashed but espanyol shit the bed

GPJ

at least my liverpool ML cashed.

and sorry again for the jinx.

JRM6
    JRM6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Brilliant... Liverpool wins... bet won!!! Well done EaglesPhan36

EaglesPhan36

Espanyol banged home a late one, 4-2 final. No worries. Boom shackalacka!
    Points Awarded:

domz248 gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

domz248

never mind cash both of them good call my ninja

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Nice!!!!!!Im impressed....Keep up the good cappin!!!!!!