EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [12/27] Ninja Plays

[England League 1] Sheffield United-Notts County Over 2.5 [-121]
    Sheffield United sport a potent home attack with 23 goals in eleven home matches. That ranks tied for 3rd most in League 1. Sheffield United has conceded nine goals at home this season with five clean sheets. Notts County have allowed plenty of road goals, 18 - but have scored 15 on the road. Five of their last six on the road have hit for at least three goals. Sheffield United has seen three goal totals or more in eight of eleven at home.

[England Premier] Arsenal-Wolves Either Team Scores 4 or More Goals [+252]
    Taking a shot with this prop is Van Persie if in the lineup. Van Persie is in blistering form and chasing Alan Shearer's record for most goals in a calendar year. Van Persie needs three goals in Arsenal's final two matches against Wolves & QPR to accomplish this. Thus, I think the Gunners will be feeding their main goal scoring threat and looking to pile it on against a side in Wolverhampton that has conceded 17 road goals. That includes conceding at least twice in six straight with Manchester United crushing them for four goals in their last road tilt. Arsenal has only hit for four goals or better twice this season, but have nailed three goals in three of their last six home matches. Not a big play because it's a lot of goals, but for the price - think it's worth a punt if Van Persie is in the starting XI.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

On it!! Lets Break A Leg!!
    Looking at your prop bet. If you are looking for 4 goals, would playing the over be just as good or is this a better play because of the great odds?
    Last edited by Spaceviews; 12-27-11 at 08:01 AM.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Just curious EP, whay you would pass on the over in the Arsenal game if you like their goal scoring form so well.

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Like the Arsenal pk, might tail. Was already on Sheff

GL

EaglesPhan36

Yeah not totally sold that there will definitely be more than three goals given Arsenal's lack of punch lately and the Over 3 is juiced as most shops. So I like the bigger odds with less risk price-wise. I think if the match does go over than Arsenal is going to have done the majority of the offensive work which means at least three goals. Just my choice, like I said not for everyone - just a shot given the situation that I think is decent IF Van Persie is in there. Saw some rumors of Wenger resting him, but cannot fathom that given the chase for that record.

chivemmali
    chivemmali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Lineups :

Arsenal: W. Szczęsny - P. Mertesacker J. Djourou T. Vermaelen L. Koscielny - T. Rosický Y. Benayoun Mikel Arteta A. Song - R. van Persie Y. Gervinho

Wolverhampton: W. Hennessey C. Berra R. Zubar S. Ward R. Johnson - S. Hunt K. Henry M. Jarvis N. Milijaš - A. Forde S. Fletcher
    Points Awarded:

EaglesPhan36 gave chivemmali 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EaglesPhan36

Also ...

Swansea-QPR Under 2.5 [-140]
    It's a juiced price, but Swansea has six clean sheets at home in eight matches, so it is warranted. Only two home matches have gone over two goals for Swansea. QPR has been pretty leaky defensively on the road, but Swansea has failed to score in five of their last seven. I think Swansea may very well add to their clean sheet tally, but their lack of scoring scares me a little from taking them to win outright. In their previous encounters @ Liberty at the Championship level, the scores have also been low and tight.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

like this swansea under took it at 2 and 2.5 myself gl

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

looking good so far 1-1 need 1 goal in 45 mins

beefcake
    Update your status

Nice winner!

beefcake
    Update your status

Well maybe that goal by Wolves will light a fire in Van Persies ass to get us 3 in the 2nd half..??

D_E_N101
    D_E_N101's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuckin arsenal play like shit

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

That red card should open it up

EaglesPhan36

It's alright, like I said it was a small play but Arsenal just didn't have good finishing skill today.

chivemmali
    chivemmali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Thx for points.

Well done Sheffield's over

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Pretty weak ass goal for the Swans there

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Good Swansea under! Thoughts on tottenham over 2.5/3?

EaglesPhan36

Nah I didn't like anything on the total. Thought about Norwich +1 with the way the results were going for the top tier clubs. May jump on something at half time depending how things go.