bet_inplay
    bet_inplay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Live Inplay Soccer Betting

I am offering Live Inplay betting on Cricket and Soccer. i will pick the odds mostly between 1.50 - 2.50 , Soccer is most common sports for all sports lovers and anyone can follow it becuse a full match duration is of 90 minutes only. But for cricket if someone dont understand it than i will suggest not to follow it. because duration can goes upto 8 hours. No one can predict the next second of thier lives. thats why there is no guarenti for any prediction. I do my predition on Technical anylysis. i will predict all my picks technically and will than only will wait for outcome because outcome is not in our control. Thats how i play.
    Here is my yahoo ID for live chat.........
    bet_inplay@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Last edited by bet_inplay; 12-13-11 at 09:14 AM.

bet_inplay

Hi Friends!

I am new to SBR Forum and dont know much how to use it. I am here to provide my services to all those friends who have lost most of there earnings in Betting. To be honest i beleive Betting is not a good habbit. But still i am doing it because it gives me lots of money. Remember, No one can win without following betting rules and in betting if you follow the rules and control your emotion you can surely end on wiining side. Thats why i am here to share my thoughts with those friends who want to recover there losses. I cannot guarenti it will happen in days but i am quite sure with the time you will see the result by yourself.

I am posting my first Pick Chelsea vs Man city 12-12-2011

I will share my record everyday

Today Picks:
    1. Chelsea vs Man City , Man city to win either half @ 1.80
    2. Chelsea vs Man City , Time of first team goal, Chelsea 46:00 Not to score @1.83

Odds available at www.bet365.com

bet_inplay

3. Chelsea vs Man City , Currently 38th minute running , time of next goal , 60:00 not to score @1.83

bet_inplay

It was not a good start , Lost 2 bets and Won only 1 , It was my first match as predictor so not much are following me , Hope for the best in future

Record: Won: 1 Lost : 2