View New Posts
123
  1. #1

    Ultra's football picks

    Tail or fade up to you im not going to keep count of + units or - units just win/loss record.Good luck to all

    SYDNEY FC DRAW NO BET $1.61

    LAZIO $1.95

    NAPOLI $1.93

    BAYERN MUNICH $1.14

    MIDDLESBROUGH $1.75

    PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN $1.88

    FC TWENTE $1.16

    RANGERS $1.45

  2. #2

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Tail or fade up to you im not going to keep count of + units or - units just win/loss record.Good luck to all

    SYDNEY FC DRAW NO BET $1.61

    LAZIO $1.95

    NAPOLI $1.93

    BAYERN MUNICH $1.14

    MIDDLESBROUGH $1.75

    PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN $1.88

    FC TWENTE $1.16

    RANGERS $1.45
    Last edited by ultrasouth; 12-10-11 at 05:21 PM.

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Tail or fade up to you im not going to keep count of + units or - units just win/loss record.Good luck to all

    SYDNEY FC DRAW NO BET $1.61

    LAZIO $1.95

    NAPOLI $1.93

    BAYERN MUNICH $1.14

    MIDDLESBROUGH $1.75

    PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN $1.88

    FC TWENTE $1.16

    RANGERS $1.45

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Tail or fade up to you im not going to keep count of + units or - units just win/loss record.Good luck to all

    SYDNEY FC DRAW NO BET $1.61.......PUSH

    LAZIO $1.95

    NAPOLI $1.93

    BAYERN MUNICH $1.14

    MIDDLESBROUGH $1.75

    PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN $1.88

    FC TWENTE $1.16

    RANGERS $1.45

    6-1-1

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

    You can't lose your bankroll backing winners.

  8. #8

    Actually you can if you bet an even amount on everything, you would of lost more on napoli than you made on bayern twente and rangers. Not worth the risk.

    But the record looks pretty.

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Im not on the forum, Just for personal use.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Adelaide united $1.95

    6-2-1
    Last edited by ultrasouth; 12-16-11 at 08:15 AM.

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

    because theres so much juice on your picks, you should include units.
    as it will give a true indication of how well you are performing.

    your win/lose ratio is abit misleading.
    you are 6-2-1 or 75% but only up +1.33 units.

    you can be 6-4-1 or 60% and be in the red because of the juice.
    Last edited by DHB; 12-16-11 at 05:28 PM.

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Southend $1.62

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Segunda Division......Elche $1.80

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Galatasaray $1.90


    8-3-1

    units +2.03

  21. #21

  22. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Melbourne victory $1.65


    9-3-1

    units +2.68

  23. #23

    Man united $1.48

    AZ alkmarr $1.74

    Paok $1.25

    Besiktas $1.82

    Inter $1.88

    Juventus $1.21

    Valencia $1.76

    Tottenham/sunderland OVER 2.5 goals $1.59

  24. #24

    You should include your units played.

  25. #25

  26. #26

    ok, cheers. GL! On a few of the same with you.

  27. #27

  28. #28

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Man united $1.48

    AZ alkmarr $1.74

    Paok $1.25

    Besiktas $1.82

    Inter $1.88

    Juventus $1.21

    Valencia $1.76

    Tottenham/sunderland OVER 2.5 goals $1.59
    14-6-1

    units +2.26

  29. #29

  30. #30

  31. #31

    Go Braga... took them pretty big myself... what a match this is. 2-0 and i wrote it off. now 3-4 BRAGA.... BOL to you..didn't see much on this game in the forum..

  32. #32

    my site for scores was still showing 2-0 82 min... dam ultra srry dude..

  33. #33

  34. #34

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    braga $1.80
    15-6-1


    units +3.06

  35. #35

    Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    Go Braga... took them pretty big myself... what a match this is. 2-0 and i wrote it off. now 3-4 BRAGA.... BOL to you..didn't see much on this game in the forum..

1234 ... Last
Top