View New Posts
234
  1. #71

    Chance after chance being blown by Madrid.

    Kaka coming on for Ozil

  2. #72
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-22-09
    Posts: 9,375
    Betpoints: 1704
    Message Me

    not looking good
    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/9/2014

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         339 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,000 pts

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place


  3. #73

    this madrid shiet has no chance at title whatsoever

  4. #74
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-22-09
    Posts: 9,375
    Betpoints: 1704
    Message Me

    Ronaldo wide open header
    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/9/2014

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         339 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,000 pts

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place


  5. #75

  6. #76

    HAHAHAHAHA 3-1 BARCA!!!!! fukkk yeah

  7. #77
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-22-09
    Posts: 9,375
    Betpoints: 1704
    Message Me

    game over !
    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/9/2014

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         339 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,000 pts

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place


  8. #78

    Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Barca -2+1100!!
    one more!!

  9. #79

    Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    one more!!
    Nice good luck bro! Took ML +200

  10. #80

    Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Nice good luck bro! Took ML +200
    thanx congrats on the wiN!!

  11. #81

    gooo barca took them at 2.85... cmon hold !!..

    difference between the 2... barca play more team.. whilst real have glory hogs.

  12. #82

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    going with Barca pk + +0.5 -120

    should be a good one
    winner

  13. #83

  14. #84

    barca are just better than madrid. It's too obvious when they play. When Barca attack it looks coordinated, but when madrid attack it is a one man show

  15. #85

    Quote Originally Posted by Puda View Post
    gooo barca took them at 2.85... cmon hold !!..

    difference between the 2... barca play more team.. whilst real have glory hogs.
    If anyone is wondering why the outcome of this game was Barca, that pin points the reason.

  16. #86

    Well once again my team let me down! What a fvcking crap!

    Some players that I critiziced the most, today showed how u should play against ur enemy!

    Benzema, Lass, respect!


    Wanted to see Benzema - Higuain playing togheter but Mou was afraid of taking out CR!



    Nothing to say!

    Congrats Barca backers! enjoy the victory today!

  17. #87

    Madrid looked terrible tonite, no flow whatsoever. I wouldn't be surprised if they played at Camp Nou, but they played at home, they should've showed Barca who the host is. They sucked a big time tonite. CR7, Benzema and DiMaria non-existent entire game. Deserved victory by Barcelona. They still got it. Congrats.

  18. #88

    Quote Originally Posted by justin81 View Post
    Madrid looked terrible tonite, no flow whatsoever. I wouldn't be surprised if they played at Camp Nou, but they played at home, they should've showed Barca who the host is. They sucked a big time tonite. CR7, Benzema and DiMaria non-existent entire game. Deserved victory by Barcelona. They still got it. Congrats.
    fvcking kidding me????

    U can check a lot of Madrid forums, Benzema even though I critiziced him, was a player who try to do something, even though the goal was kind of a flucke he made it. Also u cannot blame at all him and Ozil, those 2 have a different football, Di Maria can still become a teammate of those 2! Ronaldo every Clasico showing that he cannot be part of a "team"

    DI Maria dissapointing. Cristiano also! not much to say!

  19. #89

    Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    I would wait until 1 team scores and then take the other +0.5 AH.. Should be at least 2.5 at that point
    BAM!

  20. #90

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    I'll back Barcelona +0.5 at 1.60-65.
    That will work

    Sanchez best player in the game.


  21. #91

    real is just not good enough for barca

  22. #92

    If Barcelona win both Classicos and Real still win the title, that will be the worst season ever.

  23. #93

  24. #94

    Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    fvcking kidding me????

    U can check a lot of Madrid forums, Benzema even though I critiziced him, was a player who try to do something, even though the goal was kind of a flucke he made it. Also u cannot blame at all him and Ozil, those 2 have a different football, Di Maria can still become a teammate of those 2! Ronaldo every Clasico showing that he cannot be part of a "team"

    DI Maria dissapointing. Cristiano also! not much to say!
    I am not kidding you. Except the lucky bounce that gave him a goal, what did he show tonite? It's not enough to try to do something in the game of that caliber. If you play for one of the best team in the world, you can't be afraid of some other team, especially at home. You MUST show the class and skills. And Real didn't tonite. Or they just calculated that they would win in Sevilla and will be leaders anyway. But with this kind of logic they won't go too far.
    Benzema is too static player. It was a lucky bounce for him tonite that gave him a goal, nothing else. Not his skills or trying to do something. I was surprised that he even scored, thought he was going to put it over the bar. CR7 was due a sub after 30min, he shows nothing during El Classicos. DiMaria, apart from running like crazy Road Runner, doesn't bring anything to the table. Real wants to force the way to the opponents goal relaying on individual players. It's enough for the weaker teams, but not for Barcelona. Real lacks the creativity. The midfield was dominated by Barcelona like never before. Iniesta worked magic with Xavi overlooking every pass. Only positive player in Real was Las, he showed that willingness to win. Others just walked by hoping for some another lucky bounce.

  25. #95

    Should Mourinho be sacked if they don't win anything major?

  26. #96

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Should Mourinho be sacked if they don't win anything major?

    he will be sacked.

    they sacked capello after he won the champions league!!!!!!!!!!

  27. #97

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post


    he will be sacked.

    they sacked capello after he won the champions league!!!!!!!!!!
    Capello isnt anything compared to Mourinho... if Jose cant beat Barca nobody can

  28. #98

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    he will be sacked.

    they sacked capello after he won the champions league!!!!!!!!!!
    That would be something if they let him go, but it will only happen if they don't win anything. It's still a long way to the end of the season.

  29. #99

    So if they sack him who can they replace him with? honestly, I can't see too many options.

  30. #100

    They likely won't sack him. Just can't keep sack managers.

  31. #101

    Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Capello isnt anything compared to Mourinho... if Jose cant beat Barca nobody can
    bullshit, capello has won 7 serie a titles, 4 italian cups, la liga twice, the champions league and many more,

    Jose had mega money to spend at chelsea and Real and has not delivered, Capello won the serie a titles when Italy was the most competitive league in Europe. Capello never had anywere near that kind of money.

  32. #102

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    They likely won't sack him. Just can't keep sack managers.

    but they will if he dont win anything, the president is well known for it

  33. #103

    Quote Originally Posted by justin81 View Post

    I am not kidding you. Except the lucky bounce that gave him a goal, what did he show tonite? It's not enough to try to do something in the game of that caliber. If you play for one of the best team in the world, you can't be afraid of some other team, especially at home. You MUST show the class and skills. And Real didn't tonite. Or they just calculated that they would win in Sevilla and will be leaders anyway. But with this kind of logic they won't go too far.
    Benzema is too static player. It was a lucky bounce for him tonite that gave him a goal, nothing else. Not his skills or trying to do something. I was surprised that he even scored, thought he was going to put it over the bar. CR7 was due a sub after 30min, he shows nothing during El Classicos. DiMaria, apart from running like crazy Road Runner, doesn't bring anything to the table. Real wants to force the way to the opponents goal relaying on individual players. It's enough for the weaker teams, but not for Barcelona. Real lacks the creativity. The midfield was dominated by Barcelona like never before. Iniesta worked magic with Xavi overlooking every pass. Only positive player in Real was Las, he showed that willingness to win. Others just walked by hoping for some another lucky bounce.
    I still disagree with u! how the f\*\*k u can do smething when the midfield is crap! And even though he tried! He gave the pass to Ronaldo when he screwed and that could have been the 2-0! About the goal! I critiziced before Benzema, I think he improved a lot. Also that bounce goal, when it comes to a striker it doesn't matter how he scores, the most important is that he should do it! Also Madrid fans were at least not dissapointed of him in this game, he could have done better, but at least he never gave up.

    Agree about Ronaldo and Di Maria! Both screwed so many chances! Especially Ronaldo is a fvcking disgrace every game against Barca! Agree after 30 min he should have been on bench. Ronaldo basically just gave up aafter the 1-2!

    With Benzema on the leaft and Higuain like the 9, we could have had more chances! Yes and Callejon could have go in in the place of Di Maria. Kaka even though he's not even close to what he was, should have gone in earlier in the game.

    And the midfield, yes is a disgrace! I still don't get why Mourinho changed Lass for Khedira in this game! People has been talking a lot about that, but seems that the only ones that don't realize how much Real need quality midfielders are Mou and Florentino Perez. We just bought Sahin this year and we were unlucky that he was injured but I think we still need at least one more midfielder that can change the game!

  34. #104

    Barca is the best football club on the world. They will win the Club World Championship too.

  35. #105

    Quote Originally Posted by oakland23 View Post
    Barca is the best football club on the world. They will win the Club World Championship too.
    that crap is a bs! Only good teams are the one from Europe and sometimes the one from SouthAmerica! Don't know why they change that thing!

    They could have keep just the Intercontinental Cup!

First 1234 Last
Top