allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lawalahmed View Post
    Arsenal worst team in your mouth ?
    It wasn't in my mouth. I said it was what everyone was saying. And it was in autumn, everyone on talksport or BBC, even ex Arsenal players that were interviewed, were saying that their defense is so weak that they look like the worst Arsenal team in the last 10 years (maybe because of the 8-2 at Old Trafford). I didn't say that but yes I believed what everyone was saying. Their results at the time were confirming it.

Wenger and the boys then proved us all wrong and that's great that they managed to turn it around because for the sake of football we need the good Arsenal to entertain us with their way of play.

Quote Originally Posted by lawalahmed View Post

I wish you could say that again......
    Of course I can't say that again becaue things are different now just as people can't say anymore that Spurs are the most entertaining team of the season. They used to say that until a while ago, but now it's not working for them anymore.

Spurs came out of relegation zone the last 3 years, they still have a long way to go until they are consistently in the top flight. First they need a bigger stadium if they really want to compete with the top clubs.

Just because I like Spurs doesn't mean I hate Arsenal. I love how they play, I respect them. Over the years they have played the most beautiful attractive entertaining football. I am not into that rivalry fueled by hatred between the fans of these teams. I don't agree with that at all. I loved how Arsenal played against Spurs. They were great, the better team by miles and they deserved the 5 goals, in fact, Spurs didn't diserve any of the 2 goals: first one was a lucky deflection and the second one wasn't a penalty.
    Last edited by allin1; 03-12-12 at 07:49 AM.

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

YAWN. Spurs desperately needs to step their game up to beat teams in the premier league now. Their huge point difference is already gone and I expect Napoli to relieve Chelsea from champions league worries this night. Chelsea will soon have only league and FA cup to chase and gunners are already out of all cups. So Spurs don't have advantage of resting their players anymore. They need to be on their mettle to deny one of two remaining London teams a place in the coveted top 4 spots.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Redknapp out at Spurs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18436663

As a Tottenham fan im quite sad about this. We got the Top 4, but next season? I doubt it...

First 123