BetWhisperer
    BetWhisperer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will Levante's price ever get shorter?

They have just won 6 in a row and are top of La Liga, yet you can still get 100/1 on them to win the league. I got 300/1 on them to win the league and would like to sell at a profit. What do they have to do to get down to 50/1 for example. I mean I know and everyone knows that Barcelona and Real are possibly the two best teams in the league but its just bizarre seeing Levante keep winning and are now top and still 100/1. They were drawing last night and during the game they were 60-1 to win the league, they got a last minute winner and today are at 100/1.

Somebody please enlighten me, what is going on. Sports betting is all about value so surely 300/1 has gotta be value, for a small amount.

Thoughts?

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

wait 3 weeks and theyll be off pace in no time.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

oh and its 7 in a row (INSANE)

BetWhisperer

I obviously don't think that they will win. I just want their price to shorten so I can sell it for profit. 7 in a row deserves a bit more respect.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why?

Madrid is playing great!

Barca will wake up at some point.

They're still in 10 round of 38!

A team like Osasuna, playing like that wont last, especially if injuries start! While Madrid and Barca can cover their asses with good bench players, Levante loses 1 player and may be a catastrophy!

In any case is good to see a team like Levante, one of the lowest budgets of the whole league fighting!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Value would be at 1000/1 not 300/1! Wins streaks like this happen often at beginning of seasons. Hoffenheim were looking unbeatable for a while in the Bundesliga in their first season and ended up finishing 6th or something.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i think levante wont finish in top 10 this season winning streak is ending in sunday vs osasuna i m planing to bet big on this one

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Ride the Levante wave until it ends, right now they are hot, take adventage of that momentum. Osasuna may hold the to a draw, but levante won't lose at Osasuna. Their streak will run out at some point.

Look at the odds on every game they are still at even +, make money on them now

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gooo Levante! Excting to see them play against Barca or Real

BetWhisperer

Vaughny you're a laugh. I respect your opinions in MMA but def not here. You're the type of guy that wouldn't bet Levante at 5000-1 but says 1000 is value. How can you say 300-1 isn't value?

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Glada Tartan View Post
    Gooo Levante! Excting to see them play against Barca or Real
    They beat Real already! 1-0 when Real went to Levante's stadium!

The team knows how to play, they don't try to play a beautiful game, they just do what they know how to do! And so far is working!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

it's true they beat real, but real had men sent off if I remember correctly. Real were pelting the goalie with shots too, but once the man was sent off they ended up losing. Maybe I am remembering a different game against a different team? I am not 100 percent certain.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    it's true they beat real, but real had men sent off if I remember correctly. Real were pelting the goalie with shots too, but once the man was sent off they ended up losing. Maybe I am remembering a different game against a different team? I am not 100 percent certain.
    Yes u remember the game!

It was Khedira sent off that day! In any case Madrid even with 10 can win against a team like Levante, but that day they got desperate!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

And Levante lost today!

Madrid now on top! Barca 2nd place!

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah they let me down with 2 bets today, useless attack cant score a goal vs 10 men Osasuna