View New Posts
  1. #1

    Tevez refused to come on as sub

    Fukin lowlife, back stabbed man utd, now city

    wat a little fukkin weasel

    mancini says if he had it his way he would be out the door!!!

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    He's a selfish piece of shit

    **That awkward moment when Carlos Tevez hands in a transfer request and no one wants to take him on.

  5. #5

    he wants to go back to Argentina, he already said that! The problem is that City don't wanna lose money!

    But at the end he'll left!

    Tevez just wont be comfortable in Europe!

    The thing is that all this BS he's doing just make him be a bad pro!

  6. #6

  7. #7

    tevez is a monster when he wants to be, both on and off the field. He has a lot of talent and I personally don't understand why he was on the bench to begin the game in the first place.

  8. #8

    i dont understand why man city didnt just let him go at the start of the season? he's said numerous times IN PUBLIC that he wants to leave city but yet they kept him, why? Maybe they dont wanna make a loss when they sell him but it doesnt matter now becuase he will ruin the dressing room.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    tevez is a monster when he wants to be, both on and off the field. He has a lot of talent and I personally don't understand why he was on the bench to begin the game in the first place.
    Because he has shown a lack of commitment to the club, while Mancini has plenty of other attackers at hand.

  10. #10

    dude is a joke
    first man utd now man city, he's sent by liverpool?

  11. #11

    The man is depressed, he misses his family and he couldn't get out of his contract because no team could afford his ass in South America.

    I love how people come to their own conclusions when they don't know the full story.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    The man is depressed, he misses his family and he couldn't get out of his contract because no team could afford his ass in South America. I love how people come to their own conclusions when they don't know the full story.
    The man makes alot of $$. Im sure if he wanted he could have the team pay for his entire family to come there. He needs to man up and stop being a pu$$y he is making himself look like a piece of trash. Hes acting like a child

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    The man makes alot of $$. Im sure if he wanted he could have the team pay for his entire family to come there. He needs to man up and stop being a pu$$y he is making himself look like a piece of trash. Hes acting like a child
    QFT

    or he can ask for paycut if he miss home so much

  14. #14

    Mancini is the problem, they were playing like pussies vs Bayern, him and his conservative Italian approach. Focus should go back on the coach who can't even get respect from his own players Tevez, Balotelli etc... yes these player are punks but look what Ferguson and Mourinho do with punks (Ronaldo, Rooney, etc...)

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    The man is depressed, he misses his family and he couldn't get out of his contract because no team could afford his ass in South America. I love how people come to their own conclusions when they don't know the full story.
    He has no reason to miss the family anymore, they are back in England since a while back.

    From City“s website fri 02 sep 2011:

    "Tevez said in July he wanted to leave City for a country where he could be reunited with his wife, Vanesa, and two daughters, who all moved back to Argentina after struggling to adapt to the British climate and culture.
    "However, with no club able to meet both City's asking price for Tevez and his wage demands, he is still at the Etihad Stadium and his advisor, Kia Joorabchian, said yesterday the player has managed to convince Vanessa to return to Manchester."


    Sep 03 2011, "Tevez happy now family have arrived" from ESPN.

  16. #16

    How selfish of him. Mancini has since said Tevez will never play for City again. Not sure who can afford to buy him though

  17. #17
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 27,667
    Betpoints: 756
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    How selfish of him. Mancini has since said Tevez will never play for City again. Not sure who can afford to buy him though
    Good.

    Nice example he set for his daughters and any of the hundreds of thousands of kids out there who want to grow up to be pro footballers.

  18. #18

    he earns so much money and refuse to play come oooon

  19. #19

    the most amazing thing is this: they grew up in ghettos and can't get enough of that!! They rather live in a 3rd world country with 100x's less job opportunities, 50x's more crime, 20x's less health cares.... wtf is wrong with this morons and respective families?? Why did they came to Europe in first place?? I hate this type of attitude....tens of millions would give everything to have an opportunity like he had.....

    and obviously Mancini is a wuss and so fking bad coach!! Name one Italian coach that won anything in England???? In my mind the man to be in charge of all football at City would be Mourinho! But he wants prestige, he has already too much money!

  20. #20

    i gonna agree Mancini is a joke and a fuckin bad coach...he is not a coach who can gain respect from all those jokers in manchester city.

  21. #21

    seems like dzeko is unhappy after being subbed...lol man city is a junkyard for jokers. robinho, bellamy, adebayor, balotelli, tevez...who's next?

  22. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by BetGrinder View Post
    the most amazing thing is this: they grew up in ghettos and can't get enough of that!! They rather live in a 3rd world country with 100x's less job opportunities, 50x's more crime, 20x's less health cares.... wtf is wrong with this morons and respective families?? Why did they came to Europe in first place?? I hate this type of attitude....tens of millions would give everything to have an opportunity like he had.....

    and obviously Mancini is a wuss and so fking bad coach!! Name one Italian coach that won anything in England???? In my mind the man to be in charge of all football at City would be Mourinho! But he wants prestige, he has already too much money!
    id rather live in argentina than england any day. its not 3rd world.

  23. #23

  24. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by BetGrinder View Post
    and obviously Mancini is a wuss and so fking bad coach!! Name one Italian coach that won anything in England????
    Vialli, Ancelotti, Mancini... not bad considering there have only been a few Italian coaches in the Premier League

  25. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillth View Post
    id rather live in argentina than england any day. its not 3rd world.
    May I ask what you prefer about Argentina than England?

  26. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by kuma_eagles View Post
    seems like dzeko is unhappy after being subbed...lol man city is a junkyard for jokers. robinho, bellamy, adebayor, balotelli, tevez...who's next?
    Bellamy? Done a good job for them and got forced out.

  27. #27

    Tevez should go back to Argentina, and take the rest of shit Man City organization w/ him!

  28. #28

    Just let him go...surely there are other £50 million players to go after in their cross hairs

  29. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Vialli, Ancelotti, Mancini... not bad considering there have only been a few Italian coaches in the Premier League
    did they won championships in England? international cups with English teams???

  30. #30

Top