View New Posts
  1. #1

    Chelsea will sign falcao

    If they get the porto mananager falcao will come with him.

    falcao iis a great player

  2. #2

  3. #3

    great finisher showed it in europa last year i perfer hulk but be a good signing for chelsea

  4. #4

    It means Chelsea will sell other strickers like Anelka and drogba.... I'd love to see Falcao and Torres forward...

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    It means Chelsea will sell other strickers like Anelka and drogba.... I'd love to see Falcao and Torres forward...
    I will keep saying Torres is a joke now!

    Falcao will be great for Chelsea!

  7. #7

    They should trade torres for Hulk and then they will actually score some goals. Torres is the most overpaid, and over rated player who doesn't perform, that I can think of.

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    They should trade torres for Hulk and then they will actually score some goals. Torres is the most overpaid, and over rated player who doesn't perform, that I can think of.
    Porto will never do that kind of stupid things!

    Right now they're already in a bad possition cause the coach and some players are leaving.

    I think that would be bad for them!

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    Porto will never do that kind of stupid things!

    Right now they're already in a bad possition cause the coach and some players are leaving.

    I think that would be bad for them!
    you're 100 percent right my friend. I was only speaking about the benefits for chelsea. Porto wouldn't want to screw themselves over with a bad decision like that.

Top