The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What happened to Aussie vs Denmark game??

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Bad weather, should be resumed hopefully

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

yeah lightning delay at 24th minute.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
    Bad weather, should be resumed hopefully
    ok thanks... just looked at the score and its says PLAY INTERRUPTED.

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

FIFA are streaming the U17 games here if you guys didn't know, if you can be arsed tune that channel in and listen to what they say. Watching our Ivorian heroes myself.

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/video/live/index.html

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

it wont allow me to watch that says im not in the right territory. Does anyone know what is going on with this match?

FindTheLock

24th minute lightning delay. I took denmark +170 parlayed with the germans and denmark have a 1-0 lead so i am hoping it resumes tonight.

FindTheLock

http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-2/10/4/v-300498.html to see the game live when it starts again.

twelvejewelz

thanks bud im on the over i kind of want them to cancel it because i didnt know the weather was this bad and now such a long delay , hope this all dosnt ruin the intensity..

FindTheLock

I am on the over too! I just really want that parlilly to cash and hopefully see some more goals. Denmark was dominating them!

FindTheLock

damnit what are the rules as far as gambling goes on these types of delays? Do they push it or hold your money up until the game is finished? This isn't a typical league game. This has heavy implications for australia to advance in the tournament.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Futbol 24 says abandoned, that would suck.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Match abandoned, starting completely over tomorrow.

FindTheLock

that's total BS for denmark! They scored a goal and everything!

FindTheLock

so I guess that means my bet gets pushed then. oh well better than losing I suppose, but I was going to win that one lol damn that sucks.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    so I guess that means my bet gets pushed then. oh well better than losing I suppose, but I was going to win that one lol damn that sucks.
    because of this, Australia will probably win to piss you off..

balla05
    balla05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

hey, u sure they gonna start completely over....i dont think its right. i mean i got under and aussie. id rather see it push than lose my money.

twelvejewelz

Looks like the bet still stands, its still pending on my book and my week just closed out a few hours ago. Good luck hope the over hits .Are they going to start at the 24 minute with 1 goal i have never had this happen before?

FindTheLock

my bet got pushed. I've never heard of a game starting all the way over again from the beginning except in baseball.

saske
    saske's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was weather... ((((

FindTheLock

so the game was replayed today, and the book I am currently using to bet at already graded it as a push yesterday and refunded my money to my account. Today after they replayed the match starting at 0-0 disregarding the goal that was scored in the 12th minute yesterday by Denmark, the match that was replayed ended in a 1-1 draw. After the match ended today the book I am using changed the grade to a loss. I have a major dispute with this because if the bet I placed won I would not see a nickel on those winnings. Not to mention the fact that the game from yesterday was abandoned and started completely over at 0-0 when the score from yesterday was 1-0 denmark in the 24th minute.

twelvejewelz

FTL, They left my bet pending and im pissed. I wouldnt have bet the fcuken match after that. I wished they would have pushed it and then i would have stayed off of the match. I cant believe they started it over. I feel like it was fixed for the draw today and i dont think that would have went on yesterday.

FindTheLock

I am currently writing them e-mails about this matter. I asked them to clarify the definition of an abandoned game, and the definition of a rescheduled game. To me, taking a goal off the board and starting the match over at 0-0 is the definition of abandoned, and a second match was played. The thing that makes me the most suspicious is the fact that they graded it as a push, and then after the result ended with my bet losing, they decided to grade it as a loss. If they left it pending I would be willing to live with the results, but the way they handled it makes me feel like if that bet would have won I would not have gotten paid. How can I dispute the push if that match wins today? Seems like a win win situation for Intertops.com, and that's not how I like to gamble.