SHARPISGOOD
    SHARPISGOOD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharpisgood soccer pick for june 9, 2011

As always all plays for 1 unit......

CONCACAF GOLD CUP
    The Pick: Mexico -813 (5Dimes) to win vs. Cuba for 1 Unit

Reason: Mexico does take these game very seriously and I expect there will be no let down from their last game especially since they went into the half at 0-0 their last game. I expect them to come out guns a blazzing in the first half of this game and never look back. Mexico always seems to score 2-3-4 goals in these country matches and facing a Cuba team that has trouble scoring against average teams, the Cubians will either score 0 or i goal in this match. I think the best player on that Cubian team is the net minder and he will be under fire all night and as the saying goes "you can't stopp'em all." I don't know what the starting line up is for Mexico as of this writing and I really don't care as no matter what line up Mexico puts out there, the Cuba team (made up of amateurs) won't be able to keep up. I'm expecting a 3-0, 3-1 type win and as we have seen the possiblity of Mexico to score 4-5-6 blast off is also a serious likelihood!!

You know Soccer can be funny in a sense that every once in awhile there are surprise scores in the end......you know...the underdog keeps it closer than most expected.......but I'm guessing that since Mexico didn't score in the first half of their last game that they come out strong......or could they have a let down because of their second half explosion in that very same game. They come out strong!

NOTE: It will not be my practice to lay that high juice on a regular basis.....its a bankroll killer if it becomes habit and the wrong games are selected.

SHARPISGOOD

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I'm with you here, never one to really ever lay this kind of chalk, and I probably still won't here but noway Mexico loses this one. Cuba's defense is seriously one of the worst I've ever seen.

SHARPISGOOD

Beeps......

Yep....generally I don't lay chalk at all (especially these high juice jobs) unless I see a total domination type win coming and even with that thought I still expect a solid effort by the underdog to maybe only lose by 1-2 or 3! So far this Gold Cup has played out true to form with many on here cashing easy tickets..........I think it gets much harder to cap the second round so grab some cash while you can............

Good luck and much success to you Beeps

SHARPISGOOD

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

They are not "Cubians", it's not a word, they are Cubans just thought I'd make that clear. Thanks for the info by the way, good luck.

SHARPISGOOD

JOHON8.............

Thank you for letting me know I spelled Cubans wrong..........At my old age,bad typing skills, and broken fingers........I tend to add a letter or two extra sometimes.........I'll try to do better next time!!

SHARPISGOOD

SHARPISGOOD

Final: Mexico 5 Cuba 0 for the win............Mexico did get out early with tons of pressure and chances but just like their last game things didn't click that 1st half although this time they led 1-0 at the half. The explosion of goals in the second half was a just reward.

A cashed ticket is what its all about.

Thank you for all your support and comments.

SHARPISGOOD