View New Posts

D.c. United +525

D.c. United +525

SBR Founder Join Date: 11/13/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Karim View Post
    posts without small reason are not cool
    He never gives descriptions...His bets are all based on value....here's something for you that I found though

"The Los Angeles Galaxy are going to have to begin compensating for the absences of Landon Donovan and goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts. D.C. United appears to be getting back a player who is chasing Donovan for the MLS lead in goals."

"United are brimming with confidence after becoming the first opponent to win in Portland. The club finished May with two victories and two draws."

Think I will toss a small bet on this one....Definitely has value that's for sure

I could see it too. I think Ill throw $10 on it and ride it out. Dc have been playing solid so far and to the guy who said "Against LA Galaxy why?" your acting as if they are the shit. In this league ANY team could go down on any given day. +500 ish are great odds in the MLS especially when the play could hit easily...

Does it a ML = a loss when draw??? I rather take a draw here, it 's hard for DC to catch a win.

if you want to chose then go for puckline... draw will get push!!

this guy only posts the line and not any reasoning, hes useless.

Gotta love the DC and Draw bets, probably throw a little on both.

over. dc united no defense and galaxy play more open at home

SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,000 pts

40pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY12th Place 4/23/2014

110pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 4/22/2014

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/14/2014

for utd. davies and wolff wont play (both 9 goals and the best offense
    Boskovic, Morsink, Quaranta, Burch & Jakovic. all missing.

washington not looked good last 5 years in la

even with donovan missing , (like in the worldcup) LA always showed good results never loosing at home.
    no way they win , sorry.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Just spoke to my uncle who has been following DC since 1996.... DC wont win he tells me. Id say take them +1 or the Draw I dont like LA tonight.

Well I'm not watchin' it, but 0-0- at half can't be a bad thing....we definitely got a shot at cashing this bad boy !

Come on DC !!!

Anybody catch the interview with wesley sneijder on the sideline? My god his wife is HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    Anybody catch the interview with wesley sneijder on the sideline? My god his wife is HOT!
    big time.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpoffJoeBeezy View Post
    If you draw when you played the ML its still a push, right?
    No, it's a loss. Draw would be the win

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    big time.
    Football players always wind up with hot ass women.

Quote Originally Posted by ncsubowen View Post
    Football players always wind up with hot ass women.
    Yes they do

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Just spoke to my uncle who has been following DC since 1996.... DC wont win he tells me. Id say take them +1 or the Draw I dont like LA tonight.
    2 winners tonight suck a dick.