pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

man I really need this draw today. bball f'd me up yesterday. even after hitting one of the draw parlays I'm still down $300. wish I took that red bulls draw. I might have to re-evaluate SJ at home. I've been burnt a couple times by them at home and that just kinda stuck with me. maybe I'm just giving them too much credit for being a good home team. this is 2 straight draws at home for them. although those 2 teams(LA,NY) in my opinion are the 2 top teams in the league. hope everyone is doing good. went 2-1 on mls draw picks yesterday with kc being the only miss. I still got the one today pending. KC is starting to play well. they might turn things around. even though they have a lot of losses so far, they've been competitive in their games and they'll have something like 14 games left at home for the rest of the season. they might be a team to watch out for. anyway GL to all

just made up 4 units with brazil u17 to make up for yesterday and part of today's gambling debacle. I still hope to hit this draw tonight for some extra gravy!
    Last edited by pacers101; 07-03-11 at 08:15 PM.

psulions
    psulions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

2 out of 3 yesterday. Not bad

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

colorado and hosuton tie tonight +215

houston opened at +325 and is now +230

tie went down to +215

pacers101

Hell Yeah! 3-1 in mls draws! +$543 net for RR parlays this weekend

6weeks 'official' mls draw picks 14-10, mls only parlay record 11-21 profit +$990

I think for now on I will keep a record of all draw picks in addition to keeping a record of the mls round robin project. the record will reflect w-l of individual games at a flat 1 unit a game for record keeping purposes. that will be easier to keep track of. I do like to parlay but won't keep an official tab of the parlays but will track individual games in the parlays as singles. we'll see how this goes.
    also anyone feel free to post plays you like. the original focus of the thread for me was round robin of mls draws. but I would like to broaden the scope, as we already have, to include all draws from everywhere.
    Great Job this weekend everyone, to my American friends have a great 4th of July and to everyone Best of Luck to all.
    Last edited by pacers101; 07-04-11 at 12:05 AM.
    Points Awarded:

AJ_Caps gave pacers101 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Dude mls draws are free money. saw this thread and made a roundrobin with 3 plays when 2/3 yesterday and made a nice chunk $10 risk overall make $33 and had each play with $10 on it so got anoth liek 30+ and then today i had that tie aswell and we hit it baby!! Woo. gonna def keep on this tie train. One team has tied over 50% of their games i might bet them solid for rest of season on draws at +210 and higher. Easy money :P

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

good job on the draws Junior ............. sounds like a solid plan

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

What do you think about the draw in the galaxy match tonight? I've got a parlay which is riding on the draw. This parlay includes the brazil draw and the dynamo draw yesterday. It is literally a 500-1 parlay. I'm thinking of hedging with the over, so only 1-0 or 2-0 will lose me money. Any opinions?

hockeyhy
    [color=rgb(0, 255, 255)][Too Long][/color]
    hockeyhy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the draw in the galaxy match tonight very realistic

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Think I am going to start to look into the NASL for draws also...Here's a link to their standings...Take out the first place club and the bottom two clubs, and the teams look pretty even with a decent amount of draws.

http://www.nasl.com/index.php?id=13

pacers101

Thanks coldbeer. you mentioned that league last week and both games that night went draw, so i think you found a good one there. with that said though i'm taking Puerto Rico tonight. looks like Atlanta sucks too much even for a draw. besides that i'm laying off. don't really like mls for draws tonight. GL

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

liking non draws for tonite also ........... to many draws yesterday already;.

psulions

MLS draw project is solid this weekend, but staying away from the games tonight.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Yea Atlanta looks like they really suck bad....at +106 looks like it is worth a shot....I wish I could find somewhere that shows their home and road records....nasl.com does not show them which I think is weird....and soccerway doesn't either....

EDIT: Soccerway does list home and road records by going to league table and then clicking on wide or form table
    Last edited by ColdBeerHere; 07-04-11 at 03:36 PM.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Puerto Rico has dropped to -108 now....wow that was fast

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Chase bet on leg 1 now....Think I am going to chase bet Ft.lauderdale @ Tampa 6pm.....Then next bet will be FC Edmonton @ Minnesota which I believe is at 8:30pm....might be close to chase...For some reason 5dimes has this one listed at 7:30 pm so not so sure what is up with that.....NASL and Bodog both had it at 8:30pm....

Tonight in MLS I'll run with Seattle @ LA for the draw.....BOL all tonight

psulions

Like the Salt Lake/NE over 2.5 at +110. Soborio will be back for Salt Lake and the revs defense is horrid.

TT22
    TT22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17966

Might try New England upset tonight or handicap.

pacers101

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    Puerto Rico has dropped to -108 now....wow that was fast
    I move lines dog, thought you knew no but really that was a major line move cause I got PR at +116 at 2:14 and that game was scary PR up 2-1 then 2 quick scores by atlanta in 2nd half to go up 3-2 then PR ties it at 66' and PR scores a 90' goal to win 4-3. did not think I was going to get it. GL on the florida game 1-1 right now.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Future reference for NASL....I found a link for a live view of their game at the top where there was a story about the Ft.L / TB game...it appears they offer free video links....

Nice hit on PR....Wow at the 90' mark, that's cuttin' it close

psulions

Horrible officiating tonight in MLS. The refs must be on the draw project with us.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

They play a whole game, and don't score one goal. What a shitty display!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i hit both draws tonight.

psulions

64 of 158 matches so far in MLS have been draws. 40% rate.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by psulions View Post
    64 of 158 matches so far in MLS have been draws. 40% rate.
    That's just ridonkulous

Wow...kind of the bottom of the barrel for draws tonight and into tomorrow...Best I can find is European Cup Club Friendlies: Kilmarnock/Linfield.....Only at one of my books too....May not even bet it....
    Last edited by ColdBeerHere; 07-05-11 at 01:31 AM.

pacers101

how about that last night 2 draws. hmm 6 out 8 mls games this weekend draws, crazy.
    I know I shouldn't do brazil b, they were killing me last week but 7/5/2011 8:00 PM Brazil Soccer 206 Draw (Gremio Barueri (BRA-B) vs Duque De Caxias (BRA-B))* +222
    duque is at home but they really suck, 0 wins overall so far. but gremio can't win or score on the road. so I'll take a chance and we'll see. I probably will take the Urawa game tonight. Urawa is probably better than yamagata but urawa likes the draw and they're on the road.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

I'm on same brazil game too and may also be on urawa as well....Not sure if anyone has checked out the China Super League...But here's a link....looks like they have quite a few draws there as well

http://www.soccerway.com/national/ch...season/tables/

pacers101

dang it, an 85' goal busted up the draw. gremio wins 3-2.
    I think china would be good for draws too, I did make a couple picks for the saturday morning games, I think post 63. went 1-1, that beijing team draws like an mls team. speaking of that there are 3 mls games tomorrow
    I'll try one more tonight: 7/6/2011 6:00 AM Japan Soccer 406 Draw (Urawa (JPN-1) vs Montedio Yamagata (JPN-1))* +250

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Almost got that Brazil game...oh well....I think I am going to go with that urawa game as well...I could go China but only one of my books has it....man DSI sucks for soccer lines....Dimes always has the best...they have Urawa draw at +250...DSI a crappy +215...even Bodog is +225...can't wait till I get more cash so I can add more books....

Agree China could work....Finland and Norway also possibilities...

Yea can't wait for MLS tomorrow night.....Should be a good way to recoup in case we miss on that Urawa game...Just hopin' that Montedio team doesn't suck too bad and can score a goal.

Hey Pacers, I'm new to soccer betting...Can you bet it all year round?

AJ_Caps
    AJ_Caps's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey bro, you are doing an excellent job on these draws. One question I wanted to ask you is what are you looking for when picking them in MLS? (lineups, record, home-away spread, etc) I mean it surely seems easy to bet them flat on all games - @40% clip you are getting 10% ROI lol Thanks in advance

psulions

What I look at most is results over last 5 matches, also take into account east coast team traveling out west and vice versa. Certain teams are almost a lock for draws this year. Chicago has 12 draws in 18 games, New York with 10 in 18 games. Looking ahead to tomorrow, all 4 games have a good shot of being draws and are worth a play. Worth a shot at a few round robins with all 4 games. Best bets in my opinion would be Columbus/Vancouver and San Jose/Chivas.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I'd take unders too. Not just the draws.

xboxtonx
    Chicago White -159
    xboxtonx's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will bet unders on all the games...

pacers101

Urawa WINNER!
    @coldbeer yeah soccer is year round. right now is the off season for the major euro leagues. and to be honest this is my first go around on soccer. because of issues with a previous employer I needed to take betting seriously(actually do research/work,not just pick sh*t).cfb & cbb are my main sports. I started betting soccer back in jan/feb. I started looking into soccer because I needed to find something to make money on after college bball. so I'm new to soccer too. but as I evolved I noticed lots of draws and at over +200 that got me excited and looking into how to find them.
    @aj_caps I find my draws by 1st looking at lines. I do stray a little from this in mls, but I try to stick with this in other leagues. I look for high juice unders, both teams +odds to win and juiced +.5. then I look at tables to see if the teams like to draw, recent games, home/away records, and head 2 head matchups. that's basically it in a nutshell. I am a little more loosey goosey in mls with the draw since it happens so frequently. like ususally in most leagues I won't take a draw with a -odds team but that won't prevent me from taking it in mls. I think the juiced +.5 is probably the biggest indicator. not every match that fits this criteria will draw but I think you can filter out a lot of 'losers' thus leaving high probability games left. I will admit I need to start tracking to see if this really works or if it's just a placebo. but I started using this 'system' since about march/april and have been hitting draws with regular frequency.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Pacers, funny everything you told aj about how you cap the games is pretty much exactly how I do it as well <<<Twilite Zone Theme>>>

Anyways good hit on the Urawa game...I was worried they might not score a goal...they didn't but when the other team doesn't score either it's all good

Also that's sweet that this is the "off-season" for soccer....I actually thought it was the busy season and that it would be dying out come winter or something....

I was looking for something to fill in this afternoon but only thing I could find was European Cup Club Friendlies...I'm still looking but I think only 5d has it out of my 3 books, may or may not bet it - unsure still at this point....

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Pacers, funny everything you told aj about how you cap the games is pretty much exactly how I do it as well <<<Twilite Zone Theme>>>

Anyways good hit on the Urawa game...I was worried they might not score a goal...they didn't but when the other team doesn't score either it's all good

Also that's sweet that this is the "off-season" for soccer....I actually thought it was the busy season and that it would be dying out come winter or something....

I was looking for something to fill in this afternoon but only thing I could find was European Cup Club Friendlies...One problem is I couldn't find stats or any tables for this league...Anyone got a link? Also,I'm still looking but I think only 5d has it out of my 3 books, may or may not bet it - unsure still at this point....

First 123456 ... Last