View New Posts
  1. #1

  2. #2

    De Gea = The future.

    He is a great goalkeeper. Still young and has his own, but normal for his age, mistakes.

  3. #3

    Great goalie for his age, but if I were Sir Alex I'd go for the more experienced Neuer, Lloris or Handanovic.

  4. #4

    hes a great young talented goalkeeper and even though at a young age he got quite a bit of experence

  5. #5

    Great choice, he willn't be an immediate replacement for VDS. Looks like a great talent! SAF has no luck in buying keepers in the past, and I hope this will be a change. SAF must give TK a chance as well, and if he isn't good enough ship him out or stay as reserve.

    Heard people talk about "BF" in the other thread, he willn't be a bad choice for one or two years.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    not convinced on this guy, i have a feeling Akinfeev might still be in the running

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    not convinced on this guy, i have a feeling Akinfeev might still be in the running

    Remember what SAF said on Sunday after the game. the club has a history of nuturing youth. Highly likely, and a true story! Akinfeev will be priced out of the transfer to United.

  9. #9

    You can't argue with United's choice of young talents...

    Ronaldo, Hernandez, Rooney etc... they took these kids and turned them into the best.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    You can't argue with United's choice of young talents...

    Ronaldo, Hernandez, Rooney etc... they took these kids and turned them into the best.

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Especially Ronaldo, but United usually tends to keep the players they buy.

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by MartR View Post
    Especially Ronaldo, but United usually tends to keep the players they buy.

    Sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid is too tempting for Manchester owners' , they are money suckers though.

  14. #14

    Good choice!

    I'm thinking what will be of Patetico next year

    De ge will to to Man U., Aguero is leaving. Forlan also leaving!

    Patetico may go to 2nd!

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    now all we need to do is get sneijder


    I have been waiting for a long time...

  17. #17

    Good goalman, manutd is solving this problem for next 15 years with this transfer.

  18. #18

    to young maybe will get some games off and play some

  19. #19

  20. #20

  21. #21

    Yes I like this move..... think his youth should be fine especially as he continues to get experience. .. we Are 1 or 2 guys away from being stacked for next year

  22. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by hego View Post
    Good goalman, manutd is solving this problem for next 15 years with this transfer.

    like everyone said excellent choice....

Top