EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [9/27] Champions League Ninja Plays

Usual M.O. Get in quick, get out with the cash!

CSKA Moscow-Inter Milan Over 2 [-139]
    CSKA will be without 1st choice goalkeeper Akinfeev for this one. Inter will be without Sniejder. Probably see Pazzini & Milito up front with Forlan missing again today from what I have read. Back to a traditional 4-4-2, Inter may not have been ruthless offensively in Ranieri's debut, but they were good enough to get three goals against Bologna. With a 2nd choice keeper in net, Inter should be good enough to get on the scoresheet and CSKA even without Honda as their playmaker sports some solid scoring options. See both teams scoring here at the least. CSKA has failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last five overall. They also have been in good scoring form with at least one goal in six of their last seven overall.

EaglesPhan36

Real Madrid -2 [-113]
    Madrid should have the experience edge here even with some defensive players ruled out here. Ajax could not keep pace with Madrid in two meetings last season, losing 2-0 and 4-0. Madrid seemed to have righted the ship with a big home win in La Liga, so I think they get the comfortable win today.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

TMNT Play is stronger than ordinary Ninja Play?

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Fl6j66 View Post
    TMNT Play is stronger than ordinary Ninja Play?
    Absolutely !!!!

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Agree on the Madrid play! GL

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Master Eagle, I ask you O great teacher of sportswagering ninjutsu....Do you think over(1) 1st half in the
    CSKA Moscow/Inter match is a sound choice? Or would you just stick with over (2) for the whole SHA-Bang?
    Many Thanks for your response O stealthy one.........

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

likin madrid here today gl. what about over 2.5 in cska

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

CSKA is without Honda, Forlan is cup tied so he cannot play in champions league at all.

Anyone know what the conditions are like in Moscow?

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceviews View Post
    Master Eagle, I ask you O great teacher of sportswagering ninjutsu....Do you think over(1) 1st half in the CSKA Moscow/Inter match is a sound choice? Or would you just stick with over (2) for the whole SHA-Bang? Many Thanks for your response O stealthy one.........
    I'd stick that two for the match, never know when goals will come. 2.5 is not bad with a good price. Key to me is Inter and their willingness to attack. I don't see why you wouldn't want to take shots at a backup keeper, but I also understand they cannot afford to lose here and maybe would settle for a draw.

EaglesPhan36

Cloudy in the 50s with some light rain possible.

Spaceviews

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post

I'd stick that two for the match, never know when goals will come. 2.5 is not bad with a good price. Key to me is Inter and their willingness to attack. I don't see why you wouldn't want to take shots at a backup keeper, but I also understand they cannot afford to lose here and maybe would settle for a draw.
    Thanx E.P. I only ask because in 3 of their last 4 matches they found the back of the net in the 1st half. You are right though, why take the chance? It looks too easy. Another reason to stay away from it. Lets break a leg today!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I like the under 2.5 in Inter game, but Ranocchia is a liability at the back so Doumbia could tear them apart!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Both home and away were 1nil wins for Inter last year

Spaceviews

Anyone have a link to the CSKA/Inter match? Thank You in advance.

kuma_eagles
    kuma_eagles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceviews View Post
    Anyone have a link to the CSKA/Inter match? Thank You in advance.
    i hope i won't get banned
    http://myp2p.bz/livesports.php

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Usual M.O. Get in quick, get out with the cash! CSKA Moscow-Inter Milan Over 2 [-139] CSKA will be without 1st choice goalkeeper Akinfeev for this one. Inter will be without Sniejder. Probably see Pazzini & Milito up front with Forlan missing again today from what I have read. Back to a traditional 4-4-2, Inter may not have been ruthless offensively in Ranieri's debut, but they were good enough to get three goals against Bologna. With a 2nd choice keeper in net, Inter should be good enough to get on the scoresheet and CSKA even without Honda as their playmaker sports some solid scoring options. See both teams scoring here at the least. CSKA has failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last five overall. They also have been in good scoring form with at least one goal in six of their last seven overall.
    Go ninja! Go Ninja! Go!

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

cash that over

Spaceviews

AND THE NINJA STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!
    Thanks AGAIN!!!

kuma_eagles
    kuma_eagles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

congratz over takers!

joeythelip23
    joeythelip23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Long time forum follower, first time poster. Nice work. Looking forward to your views for tomorrow's games.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm all over Villarreal +1/2 this afternoon. Better squad, Napoli has major injury concerns and Villarreal needs 3 points to get back into the group contention. Napoli's first appearance in the CL and looking to advance...might be content with a draw, especially with Man City visiting Bayern tonight.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

nice quick win on the over to start it out.

EaglesPhan36

Ninja in, Ninja Out 2x!

EaglesPhan36

CONCACAF Champions League: Monterrey-Herediano Over 3 [-117]
    Monterrey pummeled Herediano 5-0 on the road and while you'd think maybe that means the handicap at -1.5/-2 is a sure thing, Herediano has looked better in recent rounds of competition. They knocked off Seattle 1-0 on the road, so maybe not quite the gimme it appears. Herediano needs a win realistically to stay alive going into the final match day, while Monterrey will be looking to keep pace as they are tied for 2nd in the group with a showdown with Seattle at home on the final day. I think they should come out looking to take care of business, but I will side with goals just in case here over the handicap which is a bit more juiced at -145 anyhow.