JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Barcelona off the ball movement

Very intelligent style of playing, this is the kind of tactics more teams need to educate themselves with.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice vid

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

From those clips, I would say more teams need to learn off the ball defending! Let's face it, when Messi is able to draw 4 guys to him, you're going to get open spaces/open players. I'm sure most teams know these tactics and try to employ them to an extent, but how many of them have a squad as skilled as Barca's to execute it consistently and at such a high level? Not many I would say.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    From those clips, I would say more teams need to learn off the ball defending! Let's face it, when Messi is able to draw 4 guys to him, you're going to get open spaces/open players. I'm sure most teams know these tactics and try to employ them to an extent, but how many of them have a squad as skilled as Barca's to execute it consistently and at such a high level? Not many I would say.
    Yeah Barca has the best players in the world, but things like bringing the sweeper back and opening up the wings for the CB's... not a lot of teams do that which leaves 4 defenders just standing there waiting for an attack.

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Seems easy when Messi get the ball... Best player ever?