View New Posts

Levante DRAW @ 5.2

- Barca need a DRAW to seal Liga title, they probably wont go all out for the win here...

Levante DRAW @ 5.2 [1x]

Barça always plays for the win and i dont think they will rest a ton of key players. If the CL final was this weekend, i could see a draw maybe. But considering they dont have any important game for more than 2 weeks, i feel they will go and try to win it, possibly to break the record for most away wins in league history.

Yeah man fair play if you think its going to be a draw but your logic "barca only need a draw" is weak. Barca play attacking football. They go for the win.

This game logic is not right Special One, they win easy 1-0 or 2-0. OF course, that's not all out.

Good call, too busy to notice this but it was almost a "lock" with the way Barca was passing. Only danger was Messi's 2 beautiful runs but that was it.

Fair play to you man. I still don't agree with the logic behind it and feel Barca were just unlucky not to win. I mean what was Pique doing? Messi denied by the post for 2 aswell.

Nice call! You saw this one with a clear head.
    A lot of the time when a team with a huge budget is all set with its goals for the year they try and "make some money back". I don't know if it's coincidence, but I've seen it happen over the years.
    Anyway, I'm glad for you cashing at those odds!