View New Posts
  1. #1

    Is Real Madrid a lock against Getafe???

    Heard that Mourinho will use a third string goalie.. Is Real Madrid still a lock to win with a third string goalie???

  2. #2

    lol...mourhino will use a third string? oh god... Hope you don't intend on going with the ML.

    Getafe has lost like 6 straigh away games while real madrid is on a two game skid of their at home. Draw looks very possible with a third sringer....

  3. #3

    real win should be very very low payoff... considering Getafe is fighting teeth and nails against relegation, frankly it's not worth it.

    better pick cristiano to score he'll be chasing the top goalscorer and Zarra's 38 goal all time record till the last second, and the team will be helping him... he could nick one and the game could finishi 1-1... or he could score 5, you get paid much better than with the ML

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

    In this kind of games, you never know. RM will probably win but the odds are so low that its not worth it. As eleuropeano said before, Ronaldo to score has much more value.

  8. #8

    Real Madrid not worth it here, I think.

  9. #9

    Real madrid is a lock. They'll play the attack because they want Cronaldo to be the player with most goals this season in La Liga.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by p3re View Post
    Real madrid is a lock. They'll play the attack because they want Cronaldo to be the player with most goals this season in La Liga.

  11. #11

    Ronaldo will play to score goals to win the "pichichi" against Messi, so a over match is possible.

  12. #12
    Vaughany's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 40,490
    Betpoints: 310
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by GMilst View Post
    In this kind of games, you never know. RM will probably win but the odds are so low that its not worth it. As eleuropeano said before, Ronaldo to score has much more value.
    Yep Ronaldo to score at -200 is the value play...if you think Madrid will win then this means Ronaldo will score!

  13. #13
    Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-08
    Posts: 25,282
    Betpoints: 567
    Message Me

    My prediction is:

    Ronaldo 4 Getafe 0

    I mean...

    Real Madrid 4 Getafe 0

    I bet Real -2

  14. #14

    Well we know Real Madrid are not winning the title, but they are blowing teams out not givin' a fukk. It all comes down to how much Getafe wants to compete.

  15. #15

    pretty much..but wouldn't feel good laying the 2 goals
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/14/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/21/2014


  16. #16

    no such thing as a lock, and bets that look obvious are often the ones that let you down

    take both teams to score for better odds, and will cover you for that unexpected moment should Getafe get a cheeky goal first

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19

    Ozil great pass!

    Ronaldo scores!

    Happy people around!

  20. #20
    Vaughany's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 40,490
    Betpoints: 310
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yep Ronaldo to score at -200 is the value play...if you think Madrid will win then this means Ronaldo will score!
    Too easy

  21. #21
    Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-08
    Posts: 25,282
    Betpoints: 567
    Message Me

    Just need two more goals now.

  22. #22

  23. #23

    Haha what an epic beatdown here by Real!
    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 4/21/2014


  24. #24

    wow needed that 4th goal in added on time to hit half my wager of O3.5 and 4 goals for the match.

  25. #25
    Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-08
    Posts: 25,282
    Betpoints: 567
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    My prediction is:

    Ronaldo 4 Getafe 0

    I mean...

    Real Madrid 4 Getafe 0

    I bet Real -2
    I was wrong. Ronaldo only scored 3 of Real's 4 goals.

  26. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    I was wrong. Ronaldo only scored 3 of Real's 4 goals.

  27. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    I was wrong. Ronaldo only scored 3 of Real's 4 goals.
    Brilliant prediction.

  28. #28

  29. #29

    Real Madrid should have started playing like this long time ago if they wanted to have any option to win La Liga against Barça. They wake up too late.

  30. #30

  31. #31

    Quote Originally Posted by p3re View Post
    Real Madrid should have started playing like this long time ago if they wanted to have any option to win La Liga against Barça. They wake up too late.
    pretty much true!
    One problem with Madrid was that they could have won some games and they just basically didn't played! Depor, Almeria, Gijon 75 minutes of nothing just relaxed and then 15 minutes trying to score already down on the score or trying to make the win!

    I hope next year they will play every game for 90 minutes!

  32. #32

    Well, they tried to play attacking like this with Barcelona in the first game at Nou Camp and they lost 5-0.

    Ronaldo is breaking the 38 goal record, safe to continue betting on him to score.

  33. #33

    Ronaldo definitely focused on the Pichichi.

Top