LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Vick sucks but he could bring DESEAN JACKSON with him! Jackson as go-to and Decker as #2 and Jets may actually resemble an NFL team.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

So 8-8 doesn[QUOTE=LT Profits;21453542]Vick sucks but he could bring DESEAN JACKSON with him! Jackson as go-to and Decker as #2 and Jets may actually resemble an NFL team.[/QUOdoesn't resemble an nfl team? Seriously shutup and make a few more threads about every single free agent signing

LT Profits

Well it is still the JETS after all, even if they get Jackson, they still need a QB, Vick is not nearly the answer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He wants number 7 also which is Genos number

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Will it is still the JETS after all, even if they get Jackson, they still need a QB, Vick is not nearly the answer
    Wow Jets pick 18th in the draft this season....If they don't resemble an NFL team, what do you call the teams picking 1st-17th?

You've been a Jet hater for a while....Got absolutely buried on opening day against the Bills I remember

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Wow Jets pick 18th in the draft this season....If the don't resemble an NFL team, what do you call the teams picking 1-17th?

You've been a Jet hater for a while....Got absolutely buried on opening day against the Bills I remember
    I don't "hate" the Jets, I don't hate any team just like I am not a fan of any team except the one I bet on. I just call them like I see them, and I think the Jets are still a ways from threatening for any division titles. They overachieved at 8-8 last year and they would not have matched that without making some moves. Now if they get Jackson, they are suddenly in the conversation for a wild card in a rather weak conference, but I don't think they get there with Vick. And if they don't get Jackson, don't expect much improvement record wise with Vick and with Decker as the #1 receiver.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Fair enough....Geno still might win the job anyway if he improves....He had the 2nd highest QB Rating in the last quarter of the season

Just saying that they don't resemble an NFL team is pretty harsh, no? Everyone forgets or doesn't care about defense apparently

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Fair enough....Geno still might win the job anyway if he improves....He had the 2nd highest QB Rating in the last quarter of the season

Just saying that they don't resemble an NFL team is pretty harsh, no? Everyone forgets or doesn't care about defense apparently
    Was more of a reference to how dysfunctional entire offense looked every other game last season, when Geno seeming alternated god awful performances with decent ones.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Was more of a reference to how dysfunctional entire offense looked every other game last season, when Geno seeming alternated god awful performances with decent ones.
    True....Can't argue that

jjgold

The Jets are not going eight and eight next year

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Vick sucks but he could bring DESEAN JACKSON with him! Jackson as go-to and Decker as #2 and Jets may actually resemble an NFL team.
    So the Jets are going to pay Eric Decker 5 years 36 million to be a #2??

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Not sure why so many people are commenting on NJ weather conditions when it comes to Vick and Jets. The weather in North Jersey is the same weather that is in Philly.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

They want to lose. That's why they are thinking of signing him.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    So the Jets are going to pay Eric Decker 5 years 36 million to be a #2??
    If they can get Jackson, then...yeah! I am sure that the Jets THOUGHT thought they were signing a #1 when they signed Decker, not imagining someone of Jackson's caliber would become available via trade.

jjgold

You know Vick can easily beat out Gino Smith in Pre Season

That is where problem will develop

Like Vick or not he still has better skills than 50% of NFL QB's

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

this is going to be a disaster and finish his career unfortunately

told you guys he is bad with decisions