PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Anyone wants to sell me their Dominos/Papa Johns/Pizza Hut Gift card for 250 pts?

I have plenty of points but SBR doesnt process these on weekend nights and I'd like to get some pizza tonight. If you have an unused gift card you want to ship over to me by email for 250 points let me know. 30 Pts profit for you.

If this is against the rules, I"m sorry and feel free to ignore me!

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

this isnt allowed bud.. no personal transactions and u cannot share emails with others even in pms .. sbr reads them

sorry man

-stash

PharaohUB

oh man okay no worries thanks

PharaohUB

actually i guess the personal email wouldnt be necessary could have done it through pms, but if its not allowed then its not allowed. dont see how its much diff than people borrowing points to buy gifts in the store?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    actually i guess the personal email wouldnt be necessary could have done it through pms, but if its not allowed then its not allowed. dont see how its much diff than people borrowing points to buy gifts in the store?
    i guess u could email sbr lou and ask or pm him or shari or use live chat to be sure.. but they have stated before that trading personal info is against the rules.. although people do it quite often without caring i suppose

-stash